@Riot: Does Riot read these forums?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr rAndOm

06-22-2011

Riot is a small n poor company. That's all I can tell you. Therefore, it's worthless to spend more money one it. :/ They won't see 99% of thses post because they wanna lower costs. They cannot manage everything well still.

Don Kobra

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachamp View Post

Additionally there will be similar support systems like the tribunal if it becomes available.
So wrong

Valve has the man-power to provide their customers with decent Support. They have Steam to back them up after all.

Riot is nothing but a lucky company with only one cash cow. A titan like Valve will turn them back to dust.

Darmon

06-22-2011

It's really tough to take your argument seriously with a name like that. Kinda like how people that get banned are trying to argue the logic, and then insist they deserve special treatment for paying and then proceed to start verbally abusing people right here on the forums.

Totaltrash

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfef View Post
An Idea to stop the constant punish spamming, why not force the players judging to give their thoughts on why the player deserves to be punished or not. It would make the punish spamming go down imo.

Haha, just thought about that. It would make some people stop using the tribunal completely. Imagine if you had to write a minimum 20 words to submit a review, so many players would be too lazy to do that.
Yes, that's actually correct!
We spam punish - simply because 90% of the cases are clear-cut trolls.

If you were punished, you were a serial offender with a long history - so quit complaining.

I wouldn't mind entering my opinion for each case.
I wouldn't mind doing Tribunal for no IP reward either.

I want to get rid of the jerks that ruin my games!