What do you think of Yorick

Yorick is overpowered 37 5.45%
Yorick is perfectly balanced 45 6.63%
Yorick is slightly underpowered, needing a minion buff 272 40.06%
Yorick is complete garbage and utter trash. 325 47.86%
Voters: 679. You may not vote on this poll

Yorick, complete garbage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightninghawk

06-22-2011

If you guys think hes complete trash, I can prove your wrong. Look on my profile in game. I have 10 kills and over each game with yorick. You guys just dont know how to play the champion since hes new >.>.

Ruahi

06-22-2011

lol in the tips it says you an use smite to hit a ghoul and cancel its effects right away but all you really need to do is attack it once and its gone.... done.... useless...... and the fact that his q only gives ms AFTER he attacks not before plus the ghoul only appears(his q ghoul) if he lands a hit instead of insta summoning like his other ghouls at least make his ult lose a set amount of health per second instead of percent so that sometimes you would use this on a tank to push a turret

Doctorius

06-22-2011

He cant fight raned,and his base stats are so lower the bar that other meele end up owning him.UP, but wont get buffed, we all know only female champs get quick buffs.

SmartAlec13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

He really is a bad champ. Normally it takes a few days for good judgement, but this is just obvious.

The guy does no damage. Literally none.

Snilram

06-22-2011

I haven't played him and am not planning on wasting ip on him, but i heard that he wasn't worth the 6,00 he was. I'd say a price lower to 1,350 or 3,150 would be all they'd need or a minion buff.

CjDavis

06-22-2011

does anyone get that he is in no way an ap person at all? no attacks or skills benefit from ap. i did a couple custom games and built like a tanky dps. his minions die way too fast, you cant control them and they always go after heroes after about a 1 second delay. so they cant really farm for you... and you cant farm very well yourself... your mana starved and pretty much useless.

CjDavis

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightninghawk View Post
If you guys think hes complete trash, I can prove your wrong. Look on my profile in game. I have 10 kills and over each game with yorick. You guys just dont know how to play the champion since hes new >.>.
i just saw your score and wow... plz go to mobafire.com and post a build or something cuz thats crazy.

thewiseass

06-23-2011

Get MP5/lvl yellows, only use your spells on champions. This solves his mana problems quite well.
I found that Aegis, Trinity and Mercs work best with him.
Also, use the green minion first, then its very easy to land his Q, add sheen or trinity procs to this and it does very good damage.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Wait for a week before such accusation.
When rumble was first released before thought his DPS was ****.
Now look..

I Buy Boots

06-23-2011

dude we all know when phreak plays this he'll have hellah time making a spotlight, hes good at the start of the game especially getting his slow, because the enemie cant really run from it. but im just repeating everything thats already been said, his ghouls hp even when the first item i get is a warmog still is only 4-5 sec untargeted., i get that riot was busy with the batch and the championship and all, i was really looking forward to this champ, but even with a blood thirster and black cleaver being my first two items your squishy and your ghouls die before hitting anyone, buying a frozen mallet and a warmog, you have no damage output and your ghouls live about 3 seconds longer, hitting 19's honestly though by the time you get that much money, your about lvl 14. enless of course your good at ksing.