What do you think of Yorick

Yorick is overpowered 37 5.45%
Yorick is perfectly balanced 45 6.63%
Yorick is slightly underpowered, needing a minion buff 272 40.06%
Yorick is complete garbage and utter trash. 325 47.86%
Voters: 679. You may not vote on this poll

Yorick, complete garbage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FacepalmFSU

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
The cost of a champion in no way reflects their strength.
I play a lot of 450 champs, but this guy, for what he does, is not worth the massive price tag for such mediocrity.

Blackthorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroCat View Post
did you know yorick can use his ult before someone dies?
also i saw a yorick with chalice atmas and warmogs. that seemed to work out pretty well.

Yes I know that and have used it to help push a tower faster. Woohoo amazing.

AstroCat

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBaron View Post
and what ?
you cant even compare that **** to Mordekaiserr ult that deals dmg give him life and make a copy of enemy hero for 1-30 sec if that hero dies

what Yorick get? copy of ailed hero for 1-10 sec +1-10 more sec if copied hero dies

nice joke man
haha funny. if you use ult on someone alive you get a clone, it probably is better than mordes ult because it is instant you dont have to wait for a kill. Use the ult on a trist or any dps character and that two dps characters in the team fight. I am actually crying OP right now lol. Also since you scale ad, clone yourself and thats tower down in seconds. Get chalice of harmony so you can spam your spells. Get triforce next and sunfire. Clone yourself and your pretty much a walking tank with a lot of dps.

your q also procs sheen!

btw they will probably fix him soon cause i dont think his ult is supposed to clone, it is a hotfix because of the 1 hp and constant death bug.

samuraicd

06-22-2011

he does lack alot of thing but finding you on build and playing style will make you own in the lane and in the game.

Fire Fist Fenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

he is no fun a complete disappointment i expected way more.

illundreal

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukrezia View Post
trundle v.2 if you ask me
more like AD Sion 2.0

The Wicked Oni

06-22-2011

could someone plz explain to me why most people think yorick is trash? i mean hes UP but i have done well enough with him.

Alithalor

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy J3nkins View Post
could someone plz explain to me why most people think yorick is trash? i mean hes UP but i have done well enough with him.
There wasn't a spotlight to tell people how to play so everyone has to figure it out for themselves. I am guessing in true faceroll fashion a lot of people are not taking MP5 Runes, and they are spamming all their Omens from the get go so they run out of mana quickly and thinking he's pointless because they couldn't insta-kill someone with one spell cycle.

xSirk

Senior Recruiter

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethality X View Post
So here's my thoughts on Yorick. I purchased his bundle today and i thought he was going to be really good at trinity tanking. Unfortunately, it turns out that he is far less powerful than i expected. To start, his passive does nothing for his minions, because they are so fragile and only server the purpose of giving gold to the other team. Also, the 5% dmg buff per minion does not help because they are always dead.

His Q is alright in terms of the additional dmg for next hit that it gives, but the minion, like the others, dies so fast, you cant take advantage of its buff.

His W is bad after the inital slow. I find that the minion is slow to react to chase enemies and slow them down. It stands around for a couple seconds, and then dies before it can even try to harass/slow down your enemies.

His E is pretty good besides the fact that the minions are fragile. It can heal you pretty well, but it cant last long enough to actually protect you from harass, while harassing at the same time, which is what i think the spell should be for.

His ultimate is great, besides the fact that when the champion comes back, they die instantly thanks to focus fire, not to mention, they're already in the middle of the enemy team. Kinda works like a guardian angel but you die after 10 seconds. Get corpse camped.

I think his spell damage overall is ok, considering he's supposed to be a tanky dps, not a caster. He's pretty tanky, and can dish out some good damage late game, but it takes a while for him to take off.

Thanks for listening to my thoughts on Yorick, all feedback is appreciated, and don't feed the trolls.
His summons die too soon, and can be killed easily by any champion/turret.

His Q need a remake, he should have an insta-speed buff, the damage bonus is fine.

His W is trash, should have a slow zone like Trundle.

I like his E, but like I said, his summons die too soon.

And his ult is just trash, Riot should remake it.

Lightninghawk

06-22-2011

If you guys think hes trash, look me up.