What do you think of Yorick

Yorick is overpowered 37 5.45%
Yorick is perfectly balanced 45 6.63%
Yorick is slightly underpowered, needing a minion buff 272 40.06%
Yorick is complete garbage and utter trash. 325 47.86%
Voters: 679. You may not vote on this poll

Yorick, complete garbage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tairram

06-22-2011

Today i think he is up. All the characters with the Recommended Items can fit some role or make something good. I try some ap build, health build + impaler, hybrid, with no success. I dont know the answer with have a good build or he is weak. However for me he is weak=/ and have better topics, posts,etc. explaining what i think

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Give it tiem to learn the champion, why do all champs have to be released as unkillable right click champs for you to be OK with them...

CrazyBaron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

3 weeks
6300ip

and we get most useless hero... riot really?

Blackthorn

06-22-2011

I dont understand how people are saying give it time. He sucks end of story. There are no builds to save him there are no superstars that can play him and make him own. I just watched a stream of one of the players that went to dreamhack and he bit his tongue and said "he blows..."

AstroCat

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovet View Post
I dont understand how people are saying give it time. He sucks end of story. There are no builds to save him there are no superstars that can play him and make him own. I just watched a stream of one of the players that went to dreamhack and he bit his tongue and said "he blows..."
did you know yorick can use his ult before someone dies?
also i saw a yorick with chalice atmas and warmogs. that seemed to work out pretty well.

FacepalmFSU

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroCat View Post
As a cheat death, it's actually completely worthless considering Zilean's actually really ressurects someone. The health drain doesn't give barely anytime, but... I started using it on physical carries, specifically trist and tryndamere (at the start of fights, ignoring the death part considering most people will be running at low life and it doesn't give enough time to get back to a fight.) and the extra damage ghost is pretty decent. Downside is with the hp drain it dies really fast in AOE.

As an ult it is pretty useless, but you can ALMOST solo someone if you pop it as the fight starts and burn all ur skills to get the passive boost. You can get like one or two good hits before they all die and you get murdered.

Riot you d-bags you owe me 6300 IP back for your worthless 1350 max champ. I was so excited about this guy too. Thanks.

CrazyBaron

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroCat View Post
and what ?
you cant even compare that **** to Mordekaiserr ult that deals dmg give him life and make a copy of enemy hero for 1-30 sec if that hero dies

what Yorick get? copy of ailed hero for 1-10 sec +1-10 more sec if copied hero dies

nice joke man

painboots

06-22-2011

I find him very boring and even more lackluster. Theres nothing about him that says to me, "hey pick me because i do this this and this better than X champ"

Lukrezia

06-22-2011

trundle v.2 if you ask me

TealNinje

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacepalmFSU View Post
As a cheat death, it's actually completely worthless considering Zilean's actually really ressurects someone. The health drain doesn't give barely anytime, but... I started using it on physical carries, specifically trist and tryndamere (at the start of fights, ignoring the death part considering most people will be running at low life and it doesn't give enough time to get back to a fight.) and the extra damage ghost is pretty decent. Downside is with the hp drain it dies really fast in AOE.

As an ult it is pretty useless, but you can ALMOST solo someone if you pop it as the fight starts and burn all ur skills to get the passive boost. You can get like one or two good hits before they all die and you get murdered.

Riot you d-bags you owe me 6300 IP back for your worthless 1350 max champ. I was so excited about this guy too. Thanks.
The cost of a champion in no way reflects their strength.