What do you think of Yorick

Yorick is overpowered 37 5.45%
Yorick is perfectly balanced 45 6.63%
Yorick is slightly underpowered, needing a minion buff 272 40.06%
Yorick is complete garbage and utter trash. 325 47.86%
Voters: 679. You may not vote on this poll

Yorick, complete garbage.

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShinVader

06-22-2011

Dam I have wasted my RP point for this garbage Champ he has no damage what so ever. IS he a AP champ? I don't think he even fit in Tank class since I have small hp and very soft compared to any other tank such as Ramus. Riot should fix him up of should give use refund

Ragebeard Manric

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulharvest View Post
Right now I've done like 5 custom games with him, testing different runes, masteries and item builds. I understand that I still need to try him in real matches and that I still need more matches to get used to playing with/against different team comps. but what I've found has worked best is giving him offensive masteries (don't take sorcery, instead put points into Archmage's savvy and fill up crit chance, ability power, attack speed, armor pen, AD, attack damage, and Havoc). I put one point into cripple for exhaust. I gave him crit chance, magic resist per level, mana regen/5 per level, and your choice of some sort of defense rune for masteries. I build him so that his physical damage is increased. I think that the two most important items for him are hextech gunblade and spirit visage, and then going into lich bane for a big boost of damage. I'm still not sure which boots would go best for him. I build him like a hybrid (sort of) with some emphasis on attack damage and either armor or magic resist depending on what you're facing. I use ghost and exhaust.
Why would you build on AP when all of his abilities scale from AD?

Univirsul

06-22-2011

I've played some games with him but he is fun but there is something wrong with him. Maybe its just because he is so new but something seems wonky with him

RomoKing

06-22-2011

ive actually seen a very very op yorick. u just cant play him right...
u have to build triforce, and full ad..

xSaintx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinVader View Post
Dam I have wasted my RP point for this garbage Champ he has no damage what so ever. IS he a AP champ? I don't think he even fit in Tank class since I have small hp and very soft compared to any other tank such as Ramus. Riot should fix him up of should give use refund
Lol... Yes. Keep building him as an AP champ so his abilities that scale off of AD do no damage whatsoever.

illuminite

06-22-2011

I've played a few games with Yorick.
All I can say is...well....he sucks.
Its not like he's bad, he just doesn't excel in anything. Everything he does, theres another champ that does it better. Sure his minions are a cool idea, but they pretty much die as soon as they get used.

He's extremely slow so its pretty hard to take people down. His damage isn't the best. He is pretty tanky, but even tanks can out do him in damage. And they have more HP.

He needs a few alterations to make him a good champion. Several buffs to let him run with all the other champions.

However, Yorick currently pretty much just drags down the team without much contribution.

Umbrex

06-22-2011

He's so...disappointing. He is okay, just not good. At anything really.

On a side note though, what happens if he ults Karthus and Karthus dies? I'm really curious about that. xD

HaunterReqiuem

06-22-2011

Currently his minions have just above 300-or-so health. With 40/40 resists. This makes the minions, his entire skillset aside from the ult, more pathetic than a Hiemerdinger turret. (500 health 50-60/100-something resists) And they give practically the same benefits as a Hiemerturret, with an additional starting burst. Addtionally in the Cons section, is that normal Lane Minion aggro targets Yorick's minions before other minions.

Minions don't survive = Yorick has subpar burst that gives away gold = Character with only a Zilean-alike ult, that doesn't work as well.

Telaura

06-22-2011

I have only played one game with him but I must say I was kinda disappointed and although I really didn't do all that bad I was left thinking gee that was disappointing. Too early for me to vote but I don't see him becoming a favorite at all.

Saxxxe

06-22-2011

his minions dont give gold

1234567 ... 11