What do you think of Yorick

Yorick is overpowered 37 5.45%
Yorick is perfectly balanced 45 6.63%
Yorick is slightly underpowered, needing a minion buff 272 40.06%
Yorick is complete garbage and utter trash. 325 47.86%
Voters: 679. You may not vote on this poll

Yorick, complete garbage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n00bb00ts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Look. I haven't played Yorick. I've only faced one Yorick. But that guy raped my Mundo like it was nothing, during Ult. I'm pretty decent with Mundo. Maybe it's a l2play issue guys.

Bukknasty

06-23-2011

If only he did not take champion damage in ult and could cast it while stunned, feared, or silenced. That and if he had some what reasonable CC. His "W" does not slow enough to catch someone to land your combo and when you eventually do, you are over extended. I truly think his "W" on direct hit with the Ghoul should stun for a duration like Heimer's Grenade. I think that would solve his Gimp ass cause now he has something more to often for the team, and the opposing team would be a little more threaten when he is dead ulted chasing you around trying to land the stun combo, instead of laughing and kiting him. In all seriousness you get kited and caught way to easy and i think better CC would do the trick.

He just needs better CC

Kalguren

06-23-2011

Lmao, this thread should be a part of the yorick spotlight phreak will do so everyone knows how much he sucks.

Doctorius

06-23-2011

In this Meta you need at LEAST two of the following to be a viable meele champion :

1)Gap closer.(reliable speed boost,dash,blink)
2)Hard CC.
3)AA steroids (ad,as,crit,lifesteal, etc.)
4)Defensive steroids(Shields,resist buffs,heal)
5)Natural CC reduction (represent so far only by CC reduction or spellshields.)

Now look at those and see what Yorick has naturally ? thats right, he got nothing.He has to build everything with expensive gear, and even so he cant compare to other champions, because they will have what they built + what they have with their kit, Yorick's kit gives him nothing.That aside the crappy base stats.

Irelia has ALL.

Rex Draconem

06-23-2011

There is no such thing as usless champions just usless people. he has only been out for 24 hours and his build may be strange. I am testing some builds but need to first save up some IP for runes.

There are a few things they can do to fix him but nothing that cna be done in a hot fix. his minions are stupid and take still to know where to place.

I have found that his early game is horrible, but he can snowball. But his early game is so horrible that you need to be against bots inorder to start snowballing >_> I have an idea but it will take some time for me to work out. So I am going to shelf him until I have the runes I want and/or a buff comes out.

wi1lywonka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I just did several games ranging from 8/3 to 4/4 to 9/4, and I find you just have to build him correctly, as he is quite item dependent. The build I was using:

Doran's Blade
Beserker's Greaves
Sword of the Occult
Last Whisperer
Blood Thirster
Infinity's Edge
Black Cleaver

All of this attack damage makes his q excellent, in addition, you have to consider his excellent r, which can save an allies life AND do damage.

xSirk

Senior Recruiter

06-24-2011

All the latest realesed champions has CC, even Orianna a 4800 IP Champion has it!, and Yorick don't. If Eve lose his stun, ffs give it to Yorick!!

frylock904

07-06-2011

basically, the main problem with yorick is that riot released a character that is really good, but they don't have any items in game that can properly build him. there aren't any items that in game that offer both magic pen, and attack dmg, there aren't any items that give health, ad, and mana, (except trinity) there aren't any items that this character can really use well. also the decay of his minions is rather annoying, but when you add in the fact that they have really fast cd, it kinda evens out. if they had items that gave you more bang for your buck when it came to cd reduction and ad or health, yorick would be fine

Gavist

07-06-2011

I have a minor suggestion. I'm not so arrogant to think that it is perfect but I think it would help a lot without being OP.
In regards to Yorick's ghouls:
Remove their health bars and make them untargetable. they die at the end of 5 seconds
This would allow Yorick's passive to be useful and give the pets enough of a chance to do more than one or two hits on an enemy.

Also the summoners code won't allow me to select "I Agree" XD

ChillyKilly

07-06-2011

3 words: Yorick sucks, buff.