Take a look at your actions -- They Do Have an Affect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

06-22-2011

Good post but, i still dont see how people take the internet so seriously.

My dads a 46 year old black male from Mississispi, so he has a thick southern accent. Hes been in the navy for like 21 years so he likes to play my call of duty games and talk to the people. The second he talks racial slurs start coming out, and even he just laughs and says "Its easy to say these things over the TV" And when i was young playing xbox live people would do the same thing to me and i never thought about quitting, or crying over what people told me.

They should have something before you start playing a game that says how you shouldnt get offended over what RANDOM people say on the interwebz.

Don Kobra

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
Good post but, i still dont see how people take the internet so seriously.

My dads a 46 year old black male from Mississispi, so he has a thick southern accent. Hes been in the navy for like 21 years so he likes to play my call of duty games and talk to the people. The second he talks racial slurs start coming out, and even he just laughs and says "Its easy to say these things over the TV" And when i was young playing xbox live people would do the same thing to me and i never thought about quitting, or crying over what people told me.

They should have something before you start playing a game that says how you shouldnt get offended over what RANDOM people say on the interwebz.
most games do

they have a warning about the "foul language", and how it's not the company's fault that you get insulted. At least the Wii games with online capabilities do.

More proof of Riot being a bunch of sissies.

Bikari

06-22-2011

Anonymity + Internet + upstanding person = *******.

Now that that is out of the way.

Those of you with positive things to say, walk to the nearest wall and tell it your post, it's far easier to drill the words through brick than some of these people's skulls.

Second, I can't help but notice how the only people yelling "Waaaah it's a corrupt system, its all unfair, riot is out to get me' are the people who were banned. Hold a grudge much?

Until such a point that ANY one person can provide adequate evidence that the system is corrupt ( And not just pulling a 'fact' out of their ass like all this "90% of reports are false" BS ) I will quite happily rescind every word I've put here. Until then, you're likely grown men and women, sat in their house and posting your rage on the internet for getting banned from a (free no less) game, does that NOT sound just a tad pathetic? Because it does to me when I say it out loud, in fact I can barely finish the sentence without breaking into hysterics.

CrappyMMsystem

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikari View Post
Second, I can't help but notice how the only people yelling "Waaaah it's a corrupt system, its all unfair, riot is out to get me' are the people who were banned. Hold a grudge much?
But I'm not banned and I am actively ruining ranked games. Add to that the troll reports I'm filing for goading people into saying hurtful things after I intentionally bait them into it.

The current system says that you can ruin games all day long, but god help you if you swear while doing it; if you swear in frustration at the person ruining your game, curiously enough, then god help you.

Purrity

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGoomba View Post
"trolling" or how fun it is for our generation to get a rise out of someone
That's not a generational thing. Its limited to persons of your own sexuality. The same gender kind.

Noxious10

06-22-2011

This is pure garbage, good post, wtf?

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxious10 View Post
This is pure garbage, good post, wtf?
Junio Member? Hm looks like a bant made another forum troll.

Cool Story Bro!