Take a look at your actions -- They Do Have an Affect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJGoomba

06-22-2011

When I was still in college, my father and I would play WoW to keep in touch. It was pretty cool having a dad that was willing to find a common ground with his son, especially when he's an Uber-Liberal and his son is a Solid-Conservative.

I remember once he did poorly healing in Molten Core [ this was Vanilla wow btw ] and everyone was just being complete jackasses to him. You know the normal stuff people in the age group of 15-21 say. Keep in mind my father is nearing 50 and has really no concept of "trolling" or how fun it is for our generation to get a rise out of someone because of the protection of anonymity. He actually quit WoW for several months because he genuinely took things to heart and decided to take their advice and quit the game.

He eventually got over it when I explained to him how people are on the nets today. Granted we lost some time together on a game while I was at school but that's not my point. My point is this, think before you write out your next insult. You're talking to someones Son, Brother, Father, Uncle, Sister, Aunt, Mother and hell even some grandparents. Would you like someone to talk that way to your family?

tl;dr: Think before you write out your next insult. You're talking to someones Son, Brother, Father, Uncle, Sister, Aunt, Mother and hell even some grandparents. Would you like someone to talk that way to your family?

Vance No1

06-22-2011

10th thread posted today, YOU ARE PROVING A POINT SIR! JAJAJA

SimplyAlive

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ more bro View Post
10th thread posted today, YOU ARE PROVING A POINT SIR! JAJAJA
No, your posts are informative...

RideMyPwny

06-22-2011

+1

CJGoomba

06-22-2011

Vance No1

06-22-2011

Teach me to be gay goomba

DeathDRH

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGoomba View Post
When I was still in college, my father and I would play WoW to keep in touch. It was pretty cool having a dad that was willing to find a common ground with his son, especially when he's an Uber-Liberal and his son is a Solid-Conservative.

I remember once he did poorly healing in Molten Core [ this was Vanilla wow btw ] and everyone was just being complete jackasses to him. You know the normal stuff people in the age group of 15-21 say. Keep in mind my father is nearing 50 and has really no concept of "trolling" or how fun it is for our generation to get a rise out of someone because of the protection of anonymity. He actually quit WoW for several months because he genuinely took things to heart and decided to take their advice and quit the game.

He eventually got over it when I explained to him how people are on the nets today. Granted we lost some time together on a game while I was at school but that's not my point. My point is this, think before you write out your next insult. You're talking to someones Son, Brother, Father, Uncle, Sister, Aunt, Mother and hell even some grandparents. Would you like someone to talk that way to your family?

tl;dr: Think before you write out your next insult. You're talking to someones Son, Brother, Father, Uncle, Sister, Aunt, Mother and hell even some grandparents. Would you like someone to talk that way to your family?
Very good post dude.

CrappyMMsystem

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGoomba View Post
When I was still in college,
What kind of spearchucker doesn't learn the difference between AFFECT and EFFECT by time they finish college?

Did you forget the word "community" in that sentence, jiggaboo?

mpank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Think before you are starting to play PVP game in the internet!
- People will get upset at you when you play poorly
- People will call you names if you play poorly
- Pople will troll you for no reazon

Think before you are starting to play PVP game in the internet!

Don Kobra

06-22-2011

That's a pretty gay story, dude....

but you still make good points elsewhere. And I love that sloth.