Tribunal giving repeat cases-is this an error?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Housemate

06-22-2011

So I've been using the Tribunal ever since it came out, and it's worked well up until now. However, in the past week I've been getting certain summoners' cases multiple times...which I don't think is fair for them, because it's essentially my opinion multiple times.

What's going on Riot? Is this supposed to happen, or am I just using the Tribunal too much?

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

did you not see the Commander Arron post?

Housemate

06-22-2011

I did. But that thread is simply to address one person and not the error itself. This thread is trying to communicate with Riot, because Commander Aaron isn't the only person this is happening for.

HGH Bonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Then again, the case file(s) for Commander Aaron has so many games in them that a new case is built - maybe the same thing for those other players as well?

mannyskillz

06-22-2011

LOL yeh just noticed the commander Aaron case came up 5 times 4 me.

Housemate

06-22-2011

Please let's keep from mentioning specific cases on this forum. I don't want to see this thread dissolve into insults and fighting because someone thinks such and such case was wrong, and someone thinks it's right, and they hate each other.

I'd like to keep this forum on the topic of asking Riot why this is happening. No names, just if it's happened to you talk about whether or not you're worried about it, etc.

HGH Bonius

06-22-2011

We just gave you a good cent on why it might be happening, if our answer is not enough, send an email to Riot customer support to get an official answer.

Lineov

06-22-2011

FighterRanger, would you be willing to compile case numbers that are duplicates in your main post? maybe it'll give riot a chance to look over the data?

Housemate

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boniuz View Post
We just gave you a good cent on why it might be happening, if our answer is not enough, send an email to Riot customer support to get an official answer.
Apparently I'm really stupid. What reason did you give? I've completely missed it.

Housemate

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineov View Post
FighterRanger, would you be willing to compile case numbers that are duplicates in your main post? maybe it'll give riot a chance to look over the data?
I will when I get some more cases. I haven't been keeping track at the moment. Thanks for the idea.