Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Crit Chance still a good Gangplank build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krustbox

06-22-2011

I stumble across random threads about this subject all the time and they are from different times and different patches. I"m wondering if CURRENTLY a crit chance build for gangplank is still a good build in terms of RUNES. I've started purchasing tons of crit chance runes and i'm wondering if i'm wasting my IP. Thanks.

Draghinaazzo

06-22-2011

why the heck would you buy crit runes?

IlfirinVelca

06-22-2011

Quote:
Draghinaazzo:
why the heck would you buy crit runes?

To improve crit chance silly :-)

AreYouReady2Die

06-22-2011

If anything u want crit damage runes full set, 4 crit chance with armor pen runes is okay...but if you lose too much armor pen for chance...unless your going armor pen items isn't worth it

Sal The Salmon

06-22-2011

if u want a max dmg gp build go...

21/0/9

and

runes are armor pen reds.

crit DMG everything else, including quints.

ull do almost 300 percent crit dmg, combined with IE, 2xpdancers, a ghost blade, and a last wqhisper, and tri force gfg

Sal The Salmon

06-22-2011

btw that build is much harder to play then a 9/0/21 farming build. it REQUIRES u to start with a brawler glove and lane aggresiivvly without wasting to much mana