Vayne + Anvia, Endless stun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodsHaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

anvia could provide a wall for a vayne suprise stun then the burst potential would be ruthless.

Just wondering if anyone thinks it would be viable duo lane. Never ever even seen it attempted with poppy but with vanyes range on her stun might be alot safer.

i have seen an annie start a stun that a brand finish destroy a tanky mundo. but the vanye anvia would be so much more unexpected double stun an i think the burst would be heavyer.

mekabar

06-22-2011

Anivia or Jarvan walls dont count as obstacle for Vaynes and Poppys wallslam. Trundles Rock however does.

BloodsHaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

didn't know that no wonder ive never seen it tryed i think they should. Im sure they have a good reason they arnt tho.

end3r

06-22-2011

With vayne you can actually tumble out of Jarvins ulti.

Its a good idea though. Could be still used for vayne if you put up anivias wall close to another wall and your vayne was able to shoot them into the one. Get a friend and try it out.

Draghard

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekabar View Post
Anivia or Jarvan walls dont count as obstacle for Vaynes and Poppys wallslam. Trundles Rock however does.
anyone not read this? lol

end3r

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draghard View Post
anyone not read this? lol
?
A little confused. We did read that, thats why I said to block his path and shoot him into an adjacent wall.

Guy

Recruiter

06-22-2011

^ I believe he was referring to the part about trundle's rock.

end3r

06-22-2011

Ahhh, makes sense now.