Energy/Energy regen runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maelwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Playing Shen more often in the last few weeks, I've wanted to build a rune page for him...I use mana regen yellows for most of my other champions. Most of Shen guides seem to advise Hp/lvl yellows for Shen, but I feel that having that little energy for Taunt or Vorpal is more significant than 200 HP at lvl 18.
That said, except Shen, the only energy based champion I play is Akali. I dont like Kennen or Lee Sin. Is it worth to buy these yellows? If yes, are flat energy, or regen better?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodsHaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

stock shen can spam vorpal blades and feint seemlessly keeping them on cooldown. the usefullness of multiple taunts is debatable but it shouldn't be ur focus multiple feints will get u much further. + shen cant sacrifice the effectiveness of armor yellows or hp yellows.

since a recent patch vorpal got nerfed and pretty much nerfs shens harrass potential because he was too dominate early to mid game with that one spell.