"Good job" for tribunal Riot. Where is your future going?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmon

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
Another fool who thinks he is good. :/ I know you might be a kid, but let me tell u 1 truth: Blizzard does ban ppl who really deserves it. They have better system to manage that. They are different games, but you should be responsible and talk with evidences.

Im not saying that paying money should make me immune to it. I am saying that it's impossive to make it fair to ban ppl just from what they said and their scores. Good players like us never judge ppl by their scores. We would watch how they play the game. Sending nubs to our team is a bad way to balance both teams. That matchmaking system is unfair for this game. Believe me, it's something you fools feel hard to understand.
Ok, that was sarcasm. And I hope the more focused readers caught that (additionally, people that recognize HTML tags).

Honestly though? No one here cares how good you are. The Tribunal doesn't care about skill level, they only care about how you interact with other players. Being more skilled than someone is a pretty lazy excuse for abusing them. If anything, we should expect better behavior from more serious players, not worse.

And the matchmaking is an entirely separate can of worms, probably not suitable for discussion in this forum.

Freddy Freefarm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
You see those ppl selling Riot accounts on ebay? lol
How much are the accounts going for? I haven't been banned yet, but as soon as it happens (inevitable - i typed in the ingame chat at some point), I may consider selling the account for dota2 funds.

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmon View Post
Ok, that was sarcasm. And I hope the more focused readers caught that (additionally, people that recognize HTML tags).

Honestly though? No one here cares how good you are. The Tribunal doesn't care about skill level, they only care about how you interact with other players. Being more skilled than someone is a pretty lazy excuse for abusing them. If anything, we should expect better behavior from more serious players, not worse.

And the matchmaking is an entirely separate can of worms, probably not suitable for discussion in this forum.
Your words just proved how fail the tribunal is. I won't argue with foolish kids like you. Get a real life before you wanna argue something with your parents. You still dont feel your selfish and ignorance, right? lol

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
With all the respect, your arguments are really, really bad.

I love the Tribunal and I am a paying customer. I don't fear getting banned at all and I love that paying customers don't get benefits.

Just follow the rules, it is that simple! Don't rage, don't yell. It serves no purpose anyway. it only makes things worse.

You have the right to complain, but don't whine if you have to face the consequences.
Foolish kids, you posted without reading OP. You r a kid; that's why u know few things about the reality. Riot does need more foolish nub players at ur level. Keep your ignorance and keep paying for it. Riot need money from ur customer group.