"Good job" for tribunal Riot. Where is your future going?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Ether

06-22-2011

really they selling them on ebay? dam i wonder how much mine can go for i got every champ and only missing like 14 skins

Kaunakaikai

06-22-2011

you spending that money doesnt give you the right to be abusive to other people, you deserved to get banned and riot is better for it. people will spend more money when they know that their best interests are being protected. You think the world revolves around you hence you act the way you do. Im glad there one less jerk playing this game.

Crimson Ether

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaunakaikai View Post
you spending that money doesnt give you the right to be abusive to other people, you deserved to get banned and riot is better for it. people will spend more money when they know that their best interests are being protected. You think the world revolves around you hence you act the way you do. Im glad there one less jerk playing this game.
again another person who doesnt understand the problem doesnt read the information and just post +1 to you good sir for showing us just how stupid tribunal is

Darmon

06-22-2011

Yes. You're totally right. Paying money should make you immune to getting punished for behaving poorly. That makes perfect sense. And thats definitely what Blizzard does too. They never suspend or ban people. Nope. Never. </sarcasm>

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmon View Post
Yes. You're totally right. Paying money should make you immune to getting punished for behaving poorly. That makes perfect sense. And thats definitely what Blizzard does too. They never suspend or ban people. Nope. Never. </sarcasm>
Another fool who thinks he is good. :/ I know you might be a kid, but let me tell u 1 truth: Blizzard does ban ppl who really deserves it. They have better system to manage that. They are different games, but you should be responsible and talk with evidences.

Im not saying that paying money should make me immune to it. I am saying that it's impossive to make it fair to ban ppl just from what they said and their scores. Good players like us never judge ppl by their scores. We would watch how they play the game. Sending nubs to our team is a bad way to balance both teams. That matchmaking system is unfair for this game. Believe me, it's something you fools feel hard to understand.

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitNTots View Post
again another person who doesnt understand the problem doesnt read the information and just post +1 to you good sir for showing us just how stupid tribunal is
Nah thanx for that anyway. :/ "Tribunal" is obviously an experiment. Probably only those fools and unpaid customers would like it. They never think about how Riot develop without donators. However, Riot will pay for this risk. Let's just watch what's gonna happen. We can omplain when we'd like to, for we have the rights to do it. enjoy everything includes the compaint. Riot is growing or breaking up? Not our business! ^ ^

Ganario

06-23-2011

Sorry, but your money can buy RiotPoints, not privileges as a user. Basically, you pay for skins, boosts, rune pages... That's all. It ends there. You didn't donate money, you bought stuff with it. Why are you expecting anything else?

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post

In LOL, we paid players are paying for those unpaid players. If you treat us the same, then there is no reason to pay for such a game continuely. Riot you even failed to differentiate what's more important for small firms like u. No respect to donators? Reality will give you the answer, Riot.
I lawled at this, you don't pay to get brownie points with riot, you pay for the stuff you like. and you are not really donating, you are paying for something that people took time to create. if you consider that a donation, then everything you buy would be a donation.

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
Nah thanx for that anyway. :/ "Tribunal" is obviously an experiment. Probably only those fools and unpaid customers would like it. They never think about how Riot develop without donators. However, Riot will pay for this risk. Let's just watch what's gonna happen. We can omplain when we'd like to, for we have the rights to do it. enjoy everything includes the compaint. Riot is growing or breaking up? Not our business! ^ ^
With all the respect, your arguments are really, really bad.

I love the Tribunal and I am a paying customer. I don't fear getting banned at all and I love that paying customers don't get benefits.

Just follow the rules, it is that simple! Don't rage, don't yell. It serves no purpose anyway. it only makes things worse.

You have the right to complain, but don't whine if you have to face the consequences.

Serpicos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I totally agree with the OP, I lost 200 games in a row but it was all because matchmaking set me up with lousy team mates it had nothing to do with me at all.

I went back and looked for something common in all my losses and I couldn't find anything until I realized it was the matchmaking system. Clearly its to blame for all my failures I'm also pretty sure it stole my bicycle and is hitting on my mom. @Riot please tell your matchmaking system to stay away from my mom, not cool bro.