"Good job" for tribunal Riot. Where is your future going?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr rAndOm

06-22-2011

You are so "creative" to make such a system named "Tribunal" in this game.

I know that I shouldn't compare your small company with Blizzard, yet you are really doing something that disappoints your supporters so much.

I've paid probably over 250 dollars for this game. I don't care about it anyway. It still proved that I once tried to support you.

I paid to support you, and I wished that you could make LOL better and better.

More than 2 years have past. It's a long time for online games like LOL. Yet, you still haven't solved many old problems. We see leavers/afkers/feeders in games very often. Your matchmaking system is such a fail for good players. We are just normal 1000 wins player or around that level, yet we lost at least 70% of our solo games because of bad teammates. You've made it a teamwork game now. Probably those were good jobs to nerfe almost all champions in 2 years. In such a teamwork game, how can players play without proper teamwork? Just put good players in a bad team, and then tell ppl "both sides are well balanced"? There are many others problems that I wouldnt like to mention even.

Then instead of keep improving your matchmaking system, you made this tribunal. I think you must have discussed and known that what's going to be the consequences before you applying this system. Do you think it showed your respect to all LOL players? In such a way?

Now I cann't find a reason to continue paying for such a game. Are you going to make profit by publishing new champions and new skins till the end? Is that all you have?

Online games are also products. Non-monopoly products always satisfy customers first and make customers would like to pay for it. I wish you should learn from Blizzard who is focusing on satifying each customer rather than lowing costs, lying, or doing irresponsible experiments.

In LOL, we paid players are paying for those unpaid players. If you treat us the same, then there is no reason to pay for such a game continuely. Riot you even failed to differentiate what's more important for small firms like u. No respect to donators? Reality will give you the answer, Riot.

Dr rAndOm

06-22-2011

negative 1

Crimson Ether

06-22-2011

thats fine i will +1 him cause the tribunal is nothing but a smoke screen to cover up the fact that riot does not care if it works or not they just want to tell you its working so they look good

dont beleive me look at saintvicious own post talking about don king and how fighting between players causes higher ratings.

people are mad because of leavers thats cool lets make the tribunal we dont really care who gets banned but we can show that we are banning and that will boost our ratings i would bet the fallout doesnt beat the influx of new paying customers after we say this

Dr rAndOm

06-22-2011

I dont know what pros(like Phreak) might think. The truth that all of us, normal good players(around 1k wins only?), know is that "You can't make any conclusion by reading the records". You have to watch how ppl play in order to judge that if he is good or not. We can get the best score in solo games, yet we dont usually do it. In solo games, good players do the carry, bait, mage/dps and tank while those ****** nubs know nothing about it. Getting a good score like 15/1/10 is easy and meaningless most of the time.

Now Riot only wanna judge ppl by reading their recorded scores and sentences? Is there any difference between Riot and those fools who judge a book from its cover?

Grinningsphinx

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
negative 1

you got it bro, downvoted you

Don Kobra

06-22-2011

DotA2 will crush this game

Tribunal is fine but check the patches. They are trying to make this game so slow and boring.

Dr rAndOm

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinningsphinx View Post
you got it bro, downvoted you
Why do you think I care about it? Just because I said " negative 1?" lol at ur poor logic.

CJGoomba

06-22-2011

/yawn
Old posts are old.

Dr rAndOm

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Kobra View Post
DotA2 will crush this game

Tribunal is fine but check the patches. They are trying to make this game so slow and boring.
Nah.. 2 years and a half have past and Riot accomplished few things to improve the game play.

Now they start to do something with no respect to paid players.

If paid players have the same rights with unpaid players, there is no point to continue paying for such a game.

You see those ppl selling Riot accounts on ebay? lol

Don Kobra

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
Nah.. 2 years and a half have past and Riot accomplished few things to improve the game play.

Now they start to do something with no respect to paid players.

If paid players have the same rights with unpaid players, there is no point to continue paying for such a game.

You see those ppl selling Riot accounts on ebay? lol
that's the point