Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax after patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destabilizator

Recruiter

06-22-2011

Shiny example of Muprhy's law in practice: yday I was thinking "buy flat AD rune set for my Jax or save up for Yorick?" Well I went with runes and now... meh.

I was using atkspd reds + MS quints, switched to flat AD reds n' quints. Should I keep those AD, now that Leap Strike dropped like by 20 dmg at lvl 1?

Destabilizator

Recruiter

06-22-2011

Mrrrrrllll?

TrippyTrav

06-22-2011

Quote:
Destabilizator:
Shiny example of Muprhy's law in practice: yday I was thinking "buy flat AD rune set for my Jax or save up for Yorick?" Well I went with runes and now... meh.

I was using atkspd reds + MS quints, switched to flat AD reds n' quints. Should I keep those AD, now that Leap Strike dropped like by 20 dmg at lvl 1?

Yes keep your runes and word on maxing them all ie. 3 of all quints and 9 of the rest

SedulousTurtle

06-22-2011

My impression is that Jax's passive only applies to damage / AP bonuses from items. So flat damage runes may not be as strong as you suspect.

Destabilizator

Recruiter

06-22-2011

Quote:
SedulousTurtle:
My impression is that Jax's passive only applies to damage / AP bonuses from items. So flat damage runes may not be as strong as you suspect.

Your impressinon is wrong, you get HP from ap/ad runes. But I was using them for the extra nifty oomph early game, which now looks ruined :> **** Riot...