Jax after patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Shiny example of Muprhy's law in practice: yday I was thinking "buy flat AD rune set for my Jax or save up for Yorick?" Well I went with runes and now... meh.

I was using atkspd reds + MS quints, switched to flat AD reds n' quints. Should I keep those AD, now that Leap Strike dropped like by 20 dmg at lvl 1?

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Mrrrrrllll?

TrippyTrav

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destabilizator View Post
Shiny example of Muprhy's law in practice: yday I was thinking "buy flat AD rune set for my Jax or save up for Yorick?" Well I went with runes and now... meh.

I was using atkspd reds + MS quints, switched to flat AD reds n' quints. Should I keep those AD, now that Leap Strike dropped like by 20 dmg at lvl 1?
Yes keep your runes and word on maxing them all ie. 3 of all quints and 9 of the rest

SedulousTurtle

06-22-2011

My impression is that Jax's passive only applies to damage / AP bonuses from items. So flat damage runes may not be as strong as you suspect.

Destabilizator

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SedulousTurtle View Post
My impression is that Jax's passive only applies to damage / AP bonuses from items. So flat damage runes may not be as strong as you suspect.
Your impressinon is wrong, you get HP from ap/ad runes. But I was using them for the extra nifty oomph early game, which now looks ruined :> **** Riot...