Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 1.0.0.120 Commentary. My Opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CAPTAlN GINYU

06-22-2011

My opinion : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIvyC_wQEjQ

/discuss

Everspace

06-22-2011

I would have waited until after it's gone out for commentary on Yorick.

I personally think stacking anything is just silly, and so it follows the unique sunfire cape/gun-blade thing (Why not archangel's I'll never know, It's such a trap). Supports can still get a HoG, Kage and a Luck Pick. Honestly, the supports never really did upgrade Philostone or HoG in the tourney IIRC, opting out for more wards or an Oracle/Better shoes being the welfare that they were.

I don't think Nunu can nom blue wraith at level 1 anymore, and his level 2/3 ganks were just ridiculous.

Notably with Eve's ult she got a CRAPTON of steriod for free for the entire encounter, and if focusing properly she was unkillable in a team-fight, and also her tower diving was just silly. While 2 second stun out of nowhere was rather cheap, her slow might be better to level up now over E as it is now better than Nunu's up till level 7.

CAPTAlN GINYU

06-22-2011

yeah but nunu will still be his normal self around levels 3-4 with at least 2 ranks in ice blast. The only thing is that his jungling will be a bit slow so you wont see him as quickly as u would usually in ganking

Dianetics

06-22-2011

Dorans are better than Gold per 5 on supports anyways. They stacked those in almost all the tournament games. I've been doing that on soraka with my full AP runeset and it works really nicely.