Patch 1.0.0.120 Commentary. My Opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CAPTAlN GINYU

06-22-2011

My opinion : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIvyC_wQEjQ

/discuss

Everspace

06-22-2011

I would have waited until after it's gone out for commentary on Yorick.

I personally think stacking anything is just silly, and so it follows the unique sunfire cape/gun-blade thing (Why not archangel's I'll never know, It's such a trap). Supports can still get a HoG, Kage and a Luck Pick. Honestly, the supports never really did upgrade Philostone or HoG in the tourney IIRC, opting out for more wards or an Oracle/Better shoes being the welfare that they were.

I don't think Nunu can nom blue wraith at level 1 anymore, and his level 2/3 ganks were just ridiculous.

Notably with Eve's ult she got a CRAPTON of steriod for free for the entire encounter, and if focusing properly she was unkillable in a team-fight, and also her tower diving was just silly. While 2 second stun out of nowhere was rather cheap, her slow might be better to level up now over E as it is now better than Nunu's up till level 7.

CAPTAlN GINYU

06-22-2011

yeah but nunu will still be his normal self around levels 3-4 with at least 2 ranks in ice blast. The only thing is that his jungling will be a bit slow so you wont see him as quickly as u would usually in ganking

Dianetics

06-22-2011

Dorans are better than Gold per 5 on supports anyways. They stacked those in almost all the tournament games. I've been doing that on soraka with my full AP runeset and it works really nicely.