Riot really needs to address the needs of the gamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CancerAndHIV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

I KNOW i Can't be the only person who feels like Riot responds EXTREMELY slow to the questions/concerns in the forums

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Is this about the very badly executed Jax nerf? Or is it about the poor state of Heimerdinger?

Is it about Locket being removed instead of being reverted to one of the forms before it started being abusive on two tanky-dps and Sona? Is it about why Udyr, Gragas and Sona were nerfed at the same time Locket was removed?

Is this post about how champion balance posts should be posted in the Champion Feedback section of the forum? (forum QQ)

Is it about how overpriced energy runes are?

What is this thread speaking of..?

Bito Maney

06-21-2011

i actually think they do a great job at listening. more so than any other game ive played before.. all the changes that the champs contantly get are a result of the fact that they are paying attention. however you probably mean that they havent addressed the thing you specifically want addressed

CancerAndHIV

06-21-2011

The unreliable servers for now ..

Sir Grendel

06-21-2011

I think riot is one of few companies to actually respond in a decent manner to the forums, go on capcoms forums and even talk bad about the games and see what happens let alone calling out its company members.

They really need an 18 and up server.

Oberic

06-21-2011

Riot does respond quickly to some things. Vlad and Malzahar posts get red posts pretty quick usually if they're well thought out. As do Blitzcrank threads, art threads, and anything involving ponies. (<3 ponies!)

And not quick at all to others, it took months to get a response on Shaco.

The last response on Heimerdinger was something like "well what do you think is wrong with him?"

Oberic

06-21-2011

Oh it's about the servers being all w33py. Doesn't matter, it's going down soon™ anyway for the patch.

I'm gonna see if I can play some Pauper on Magic online.

CancerAndHIV

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShakes View Post
I think riot is one of few companies to actually respond in a decent manner to the forums, go on capcoms forums and even talk bad about the games and see what happens let alone calling out its company members.

They really need an 18 and up server.
Try again .. i'm 22