Cassiopiea Underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Landonpeanut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

I would advise against Doran's Ring. It really doesn't offer very much as a starting item. Boots of Swiftness are also usually a better choice then Sorc Shoes. As she has to stay relatively close to enemies to do damage properly, "tanky" mages items can be very helpful. ROA is very good, while Rylia's is simply devastating. Cooldown reduction is not all that useful.

It's up to you to make your own built, but a typical build for me would be something like:
Tear of the Godess
Boots of Swiftness
Rod of Ages
Rylia's Crystal Scepter
Archangel's
Deathcap

mekabar

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhirien View Post
Same with Katarina - you basically W E R into group of enemies, not rocket science, is it? But i dare you to do this, Mr. "basically". That's what hard to learn champion means and Cassie is one of the hardest in LoL. Anyone can play her, but there are only a few who mastered her.
Well I dont play Cass very often, I'm surely no master at her, but i nevertheless do get very very good results with her consistently, including my first pentakill ever. In my books that's not "hard to learn".

Mishfal

06-22-2011

IMHO it's not that she's "hard to learn," but rather that she's "hard to master" since she relies on her skill shots to get any meaningful damage. The concept of playing her isn't that difficult to grasp. The difficulty lies in landing her skills against people who are good at juking, and not balling up during team fights.

IMHO her must have items are:
Sorc Shoes or Boots of Swiftness
Will of the Ancients
Rylai's

I pretty much always grab those with her. Most games I start with Doran's Ring as well, but I also like starting with Regrowth Pendant (into an eventual Philosopher Stone and Eleisa's Miracle for tenacity). Deathcap is always good but I usually don't get it until super late. Most games are over before I can afford it anyway. I don't like rushing it before getting her other items.

Bandor

06-22-2011

I think Cass is very powerful. Just have to learn a build for her.

I like lots of mana regen, lots and lots. Poison everywhere.

chubbypillow

06-22-2011

my partner plays Cassi and we dominate.