Yorick Speccula and bulds and such

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Everspace

06-21-2011

League of Legends v1.0.0.120
Yorick, the Gravedigger

• Omen of War: Yorick’s next attack will deal bonus physical damage and summon a Spectral Ghoul that deals additional damage and moves faster than Yorick’s other ghouls. While the Spectral Ghoul is alive, Yorick moves faster as well.
  • Omen of Pestilence: Yorick summons a Decaying Ghoul that arrives with a violent explosion, dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies. While the Decaying Ghoul remains alive, nearby enemies continue to be slowed.
  • Omen of Famine: Yorick steals life from his target and summons a Ravenous Ghoul that heals Yorick for the damage it deals.
  • Omen of Death (Ultimate): Yorick conjures a revenant in the image of one of his allies. If his ally dies while its revenant is alive, the revenant sacrifices itself to reanimate them and give them time to enact vengeance.
  • Unholy Covenant (Passive): Yorick’s attacks deal more damage for each summon that is active. Meanwhile, Yorick’s ghouls deal some percent of Yorick’s Attack Damage and have some percent of his total health.

So I've been thinking Frozen mallet and/or Atmogs to be a good idea, since itemizing health/damage to be beneficial for him. Although Frozen Mallet might not be such a good idea if you have the Decay Ghoul up.

Youmu's perhaps? We don't even know if he uses mana or if he's CD only Q_Q

I think Yorick's R is summon an ally Morde ghost, temp Zillian's Ult if that ally dies.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

uhhh ill give you a reply because i think it deserves one (i guess) i think that the builds used by yorick will be focusing on ONE of his gouls and using the other zombies to support him as he and goul go bash up everyone or perhaps you could go utility and focus on hp items with some AP/AD which would give you the ability to adapt to situations and fit into roles. as for items i cant say much because we dont know what his skills are based on (ap o ad) but i hope this gave you some insight on MY opinion
just my 2 cents goodluck

Everspace

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTreeX View Post
uhhh ill give you a reply because i think it deserves one (i guess) i think that the builds used by yorick will be focusing on ONE of his gouls and using the other zombies to support him as he and goul go bash up everyone or perhaps you could go utility and focus on hp items with some AP/AD which would give you the ability to adapt to situations and fit into roles. as for items i cant say much because we dont know what his skills are based on (ap o ad) but i hope this gave you some insight on MY opinion
just my 2 cents goodluck
I agree, focusing on 1 of the ghouls is going to be important. Which one though?!

I guess it really depends on who scales how well, and who is the 1 point wonder.

I wonder if he can jungle.

Nymos

06-22-2011

i tried jungle with him, but he is slow in the jungle (my opinion) looks like att is the most important for itemization and health for runes (Of course, need more tests, i played one co-ai and some customs. i'm at work, can do much =X)

i can list all items for him (recommendation item), but ...

i believe Frozen mallet works great for him. the ghouls last for a couple of seconds, (2 ~ 4 secs i believe...) His Ult is really good, it's the same as MK's ult. but the health drop is like if his is in a 1v2 fight. drop REALLY fast. he last for 8 secs tops (i believe) in real fights i guess hold for 5 seconds. (those are NOT the exact values, just approximated guesses).

i'm going test at home with more itemization, then after that, decide my runes.

Painlezz

06-22-2011

Been testing this guy out and not terribly happy with him. The ghoul idea sounded cool and fun but in real games it just doesn't hold up. They die almost instantly in most fights.

Basically they constantly loose hp (20% per second I think which is why tooltip says they survive for up to 5 seconds)... but a single AOE attack of any kind cuts that time down a lot. I found that they would die almost instantly all game. Early game they would die fast, mid game, died fast, end game with 3700 hp, they died fast...

Unless he's designed to be a 1 on 1 only hero...

That being said I went 7-0 with him my first game vs a pretty bad team. Any other tank-ish hero would have done the same and been more useful to the team IMO.

Zedonias

06-22-2011

From what it seems, he's got some pretty solid potential. I think his skill order is likely q-e-r-w for importance. E has a solid heal, q is cheap and superb for last hitting. His is ult is meh, but amazing in a 1-1 fight. Pop all skills on foe and proceed to shovel bash. Not a single ap ratio, but I heavily suggest sheen, not really tforce. Sheen makes his q even better. Past that I'd build jarvan-esque. Tanky with dps.