Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch- Why is he not played anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m0gX

06-22-2011

no, after you use his ult the attack can miss i am fairly certain.

SirTimbo

06-22-2011

When I play him the only surv I get is BV so they can't immediately stun you when you break stealth.

prmtv jCOOKIEm

06-22-2011

hes boring as fuh!

razor345

06-22-2011

i dont know if its still in my game history i got 47 kills as twitch, hes viable, but as stated b4 squishy as ****, you have to play smart, i didnt play him b4 his ult was changed, but its still devastating and you can 1 vs 5, its just 99.9% impossible, if the enemy team goes 5 people on a tower just cloak and sit beside your tower and then open up when they attack, penta in 2 secs =D, its happened to me.

XTreeX

06-22-2011

@ m0GX o yes your ULT can miss

Kuryaka

06-22-2011

Twitch is on par with the other ranged carries in terms of sheer DPS, though his utility is a bit lower. He also can't instantly DAMAGE STEROID UP because his AS boost takes time to "charge." Stealth is nice, but when you don't see Twitch you assume he's nearby anyway.

I like seeing a Twitch player in my games. It means I can build full tank and we still have impressive DPS. They're also generally good, as the unskilled/unfaithful give up after zergrushing as Twitch and dying.

XTreeX

06-22-2011

i only play twitch when there is a reliable tank when defending or in teamfights i pop my ult and watch as people (or my team) dies. for roam twitch do you think that stacking dorans blade would work?

Hotdogs

06-23-2011

he destroys other people who do glass cannon

XTreeX

06-23-2011

should i get a tiamat? i rarely try to build one though so im just wondering thnx
i went 2/4/22 for my first game of twitch :3
other team was good but they never bought oracle or wards and my ult killed them all late game.

whatamidoing

06-23-2011

too much cc in the format that stops him the minute ratman pops out in my opinion, and once hes out, he takes too much damage too fast to do anything else......