Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

better mage for team Fiddlesticks or Karthus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n3Kro

04-06-2010

I am thinking about new char how do You think Fiddlesticks or Karthus is better for team? I dont need to kill much I want to help team as a mage and please dont tell me to pick other char as a support I want one of this two chars but cant decide

Havorn

04-06-2010

Fiddlestick is a game-breaker. He has the potential to solo win games.

Khartus isn't simply as good as Fiddle is, IMHO.

So, Fiddle.

Mabuse

04-06-2010

Fiddlesticks just brings more to the table with his silence, fear and devastating ult imo.

Amadi

04-06-2010

Quote:
Havorn:
Fiddlestick is a game-breaker. He has the potential to solo win games.

So can Karthus. All that spam/wall can be quite devastating. This is not the real argument here.

Quote:
Havorn:
Khartus isn't simply as good as Fiddle is, IMHO.

So, Fiddle.

This. This is the argument. Fiddle just does it better.

YellowSnowsicle

04-06-2010

A good fiddle will break any team fight. That's all you need to know.

KeVoN xD

04-06-2010

If you have a good team go for fidel, if not like in solo`s go for karthus.

Edyll

04-06-2010

Both Fiddle and Karthus can be game-changers, but it is much easier to do so with Fiddle.

Fiddlestick's mass silence and fear are awesome CC and really change teamfights. Karthus's wall is actually spectacular for large fights if used properly, but it takes skill and honestly isn't as good as the pure CC Fiddle has.

Finally, Crowstorm is simply a trump-card. Karthus can put out big dps consistently, but not as much as Crowstorm. Fiddlesticks is dps once every 100 seconds, Karthus can do it always.

Karthus is difficult to learn. He is mana intensive and although his skill shot is absolutely devastating, its dodgeable. By the time you master Karthus, you're up against enemies who have mastered avoiding Karthus.

My recommendation is for Fiddle.

Nihil Sine Nefas

04-06-2010

You need a good team for Fiddle to be effective. Karthus isn't as good in organized play, but can carry solo queue better.

Nizahma

04-06-2010

If solo queue
then karthus
else
fiddle

xNECROx

04-06-2010

Fiddle