A Plea for Evelyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobaltBlu

06-21-2011

Dear Riot,
Evelyn got an uber nerf. You see it as correcting an op char., but Evelyn wasn't op. She was a killer one trick pony, But pre-nerf, ask any tank if they ever got killed by an Evelyn while they were at full health. You won't find many, why? becuase Evelyn can't do all that much damage to those with tons of health. Evelyn goes after those squishi players or those who are half health becuase those are the only ones she can kill. The stun was to give her a chance to do a nice amount of damage unanswered, which is what Assasins are supposed to do.
Perhaps you think you are encouraging better team fighting, but I don't think That the changes will help. Evelyn will not be able to teamfight because she still can't take that much damage. Her stun gave her the chance to stay alive while still being useful overall, not just in team fights.
If you are really commited to this idea though, Can you give her a little more survivability? Perhaps when she decloaks give her higher dodge chance or more mr/armor. As it stands Evelyn decloaking =Death

Jikanu

06-21-2011

I am moved.

Soiyeruda

06-21-2011

I'm thinking later, she'll get a buff/rework that'll make her viable. It's usually easier to gimp a character and buff them later rather than leave them problematic.

Demoneon

07-02-2011

This uber nerf wasn't fair at all. I dont even play with her but i can tell u this, i dont even mind whem i have to lane or x1 her, just becouse she is weak. Now the main question, why a weak char need a HUGE NERF like that???? Nice job making her useless

AngusSama

07-02-2011

I feel they should have waited to see how the stealth rework (if it's still coming) effects her before dropping the nerf hammer.

JOEYVIET

07-02-2011

Jesus shes nerfed until the stealth rework. And no I don't know when that is. People need to realize that riot doesn't nerf people for no reason

ashhearth

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEYVIET View Post
Jesus shes nerfed until the stealth rework. And no I don't know when that is. People need to realize that riot doesn't nerf people for no reason
What this man says.

She was just too problematic so they nerfed her untill the time they finish the stealth remake.

Unicorn Giggles1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

All eve buffs are coming after stealth rework... Now here's something, all champions that have stealths longer than 1 second and can move in them, what is their status right now (OP, Balanced, UP)? Coincidence? I think not

Phyrie

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEYVIET View Post
I see the stealth re-work being done around the time the monkey king comes out. Sounds great on paper but in practice i don't see it happening soon.

mdkpacman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

I want to know about stealth rework too. I want to be able to play my eve again.