Help Me With Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CinŠed

06-21-2011

So i recently joined a clan with my friends and I have to be our jungler. I own every champ but Nocturne (for now). The problem is after watching the Dreamhack games, I have a lot to learn.

So here's what i need to know:

-Different Paths for Different Champs
-How to build the Champions after their madred's or what to do with the cloth armor for people like Amumu or Nunu
-When to do what (gank, counter jungle, buy oracle's wards)
- How to control the jungle
-anything i'm missing

If anyone could give me specific tips or just a link or links to guides/tips for general / specific jungling that would be greatt!

Thanks,
- ISDP Crieser

BrotherCaine

06-21-2011

You watched any Stonewall vids on youtube? its a good place to start.

If your jungling WW or nunu you should get a ward and attempt some sort of steal of their small creep camps in the enemy jungle. Don't counter jungle straight away with trundle or nocturne, they don't sustain well enough in their 1st run and you'll just end up gimping yourself, wait till you have a razor.

Everspace

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherCaine View Post
You watched any Stonewall vids on youtube? its a good place to start.

If your jungling WW or nunu you should get a ward and attempt some sort of steal of their small creep camps in the enemy jungle. Don't counter jungle straight away with trundle or nocturne, they don't sustain well enough in their 1st run and you'll just end up gimping yourself, wait till you have a razor.
It is largely a case of familiarity with the jungler you are using.

Usually you start out at one of the non lizard camps, Golum is used for fast clearing or blue dependant champs, Mini Golum for champs that need 2 abilities to comfortably jungle or need the level up, Wolves or Wraiths.

Nocturn is a fantastic sustained champ if you do the vamp septre start, You can comfortably kill the opponent's Wraith and mini golums easily but you risk revealing yourself at the camp because of Q and I think minions can see you at the golums at purple.

Actually, outside of Warwick (even WW sometimes doesn't) and Shaco (who is kinda frowned upon now) razors is built into wriggles.

Controlling the jungle is preventing opposing junglers from having dragons and barons, in addition to monitoring all buffs and seeing if they can be stolen or not through general map control.

Unfortunately everyone jungles differently, but you should always have a ward or two on you.

I think Nunu can start with a Blue/Red crystal for a catalyst into RoA, but amumu/rammus can build the armour into GA, Aegis (which is a fantastic item), Thornmail, or Randiun's Omen (I THINK)