Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Epic crash!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peetch

09-03-2009

So fat last night i had my computer lock up, black screen and stuttering sound. Only way i could get my comp to do anything was to hard restart or pull the plug. Nice thing i was able to reconnect but this happened twice.

Only thing i can say is the first time I wan typing in the new chat window and when I hit enter crash....

The second time i was playing ashe was on the bottom lane next to the second tower on blue side and i shot my ult. When I clicked where i wanted my ult to go crash.

Me personally I dont see a connection between the two but im hoping a Riot programmer can tell me if they keep a crash dump or if they want windows crash dumps to figure this one out!

gruof01

09-03-2009

When the game crashes you should have a dialog pop up that asks you to submit your logs. Is that not happening?

Peetch

09-03-2009

No this is a hard lockup, the screen goes all black and the sound just stutters on what ever was last in the buffer. I left it there for 2 hours and nothing. I had to hard restart my comp to do anything and when windows rebooted it gave me the windows had suffered a saver crash and gives me the options to boot up in safe mode or not. I think its something to do with LoL because i play a lot of TF2 and Champions online and this never happens.

Peetch

09-03-2009

bump anything that i can do to help you figure this one out gruof01 (http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=8747#)?