Why the Jax nerf?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCudi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ral99 View Post
He has a lot of power early game with his Q which means that he can easily harass champs with low hp and have a lot of lane control. Sorry that they ruined your champ.
I'm sorry, but you have no idea how hard it is to lane with Jax.

Yeah sure, you have a good amount of damage. But the thing is, that is the only ranged attack he has. If you are against a half smart opponent they will harass you harder than you can harass them, especially if they are ranged. An he has an OK early game, honeslty if they nerfed his early game but kept his late game back to a 1 ratio I would be fine. His Q is his MAIN source of damage early game, sure his W is useful, but it is usually used in a W-Q combo, but the combo is now nerfed and must rely on his auto attacks which aren't very useful until level 6/

But nope, had to just nerf him all together

Soga no Tojiko

06-21-2011

we better change his lamp post for a nerf bat, would be more fitting

Lord Kefka

06-21-2011

Because they're F U C K I N G S T U P I D. I almost S H I T a brick when I saw the patch notes,

HandheldBrandon

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzonoha View Post
we better change his lamp post for a nerf bat, would be more fitting
It might as well be a pillow of feathers.

iCudi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

RIOT we Jax players DEMAND an answer.

The eff you nerfing Jax for?

Kirby Killa

06-21-2011

Riot, would you care to name the team that won so many games with Jax at Dreamhack? Oh wait, you cannot, because no one ran him. Or banned him. He was not even mentioned. And yet Ashe remains free of the nerf guillotine. Any explanation?

HandheldBrandon

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
RIOT we Jax players DEMAND an answer.

The eff you nerfing Jax for?
I love Jax.

Him and Jarvan are my 2 favorite characters in the game because i love their playstyle and Xin Zhao is my favorite jungler. I can understand why Jarvan needed to be nerfed he was just an overly strong champ and i wont complain about him but not my other favorite champs.

Feelings = hurt Riot.

HandheldBrandon

06-21-2011

Keep this bumped for answers.

Daedrid

06-21-2011

The LAST thing I expected this patch were Jax NERFS. That burst on his Q was the only viable thing about him and now its probably borderline useful. That and the spellvamp nerfs hitting him indirectly are just making him worse and worse...

iCudi

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbeefcake View Post
I love Jax.

Him and Jarvan are my 2 favorite characters in the game because i love their playstyle and Xin Zhao is my favorite jungler. I can understand why Jarvan needed to be nerfed he was just an overly strong champ and i wont complain about him but not my other favorite champs.

Feelings = hurt Riot.
Yeah honestly.

I'm gonna continue playing Jax to be honest, because he is fun to play and he is the first champion I ever bought.

But the only way he is viable is in a 3v3 and if your team is half decent. Jax isn't the strongest champion, and I never plan on using him for ranked and barely play 5v5's with him. This nerf is completely unnecessary... I wanna know the mindset of RIOT for nerfing Jax... really...