Why the Jax nerf?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dacemage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

I main with Jax and he always seemed OP to me...very OP. If anything his late game needs nerf, not early game.

HandheldBrandon

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacemage View Post
I main with Jax and he always seemed OP to me...very OP. If anything his late game needs nerf, not early game.
Jax's damage is offset by the fact that if he dies a couple times in lane it pretty much screws up the rest of his game unless he farms for a while. Who in their right mind lets a Jax free farm?

Zionyx

06-21-2011

Clearly nobody every plays twisted treeline

iCudi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Screw you RIOT...

They just nerf whoever they feel like...

This might be smart though, if they nerf every champion to complete uselessness... the game will be balanced!

But seriously, what the eff you doing RIOT? You need to stop nerfing characters honestly, are you really that bad at developing characters that they must be nerfed/buffed 20 times before they are 'balanced'

Get your **** straight right and make a balanced champion and stop nerfing champions randomly

Lord Ral99

06-21-2011

He has a lot of power early game with his Q which means that he can easily harass champs with low hp and have a lot of lane control. Sorry that they ruined your champ.

HandheldBrandon

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
Riot has already said they dont balance off Twisted tree line and I do play jax on Twisted tree line sometimes throw someone like morde in his lane and you can effectively screw him over throughout the entire game.

Soga no Tojiko

06-21-2011

they lowered the fkin ratio by 0.30, thats stupid, most nerfs are slight nerfs by 0.05 or 0.10, but 0.30, ffs

theres also the fact that you cant use wards to escape as jax anymore, herp derp

GardenofLight

06-21-2011

Who the hell complains about Jax, to actually warrant these nerfs?

Faustvxii

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbeefcake View Post
They nerfed his Q from a 1.0 ratio to a .7 which doesnt seem like much but its his main form of offense and they nerfed it meaning he wont hit has hard which was his only real strength while laning.
They also indirect nerfed him again by nerfing hextech revolver a must have on any jax build plus he can no longer jump onto wards.

Rhaoin

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
This game was and never will never be balanced around TT.
It was and always will be SR.
Mundo, Morde, and Singed off the top of my head are extremely broken in TT but there aren't receiving nerfs based on that.