List of Issues with GameClient *including 1 PvP.net

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdz

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

Ok so I have installed the game yesterday, and a list of bugs have occured.

-PvP.net Issue-

-FriendList-

My issue on the friendlist here is :
I have players added in my Friendlist that are currently Online and won't show as "Online" on my PvP.net. They can talk to me but I do not receive their message, on my side I cannot even talk to them. I can't invite them to a game either, BUT they can invite me to their's. I have tryed adding re adding them to my friendlist ( delete,readd ) and also have tryed rebooting client. Neither of those worked.

**Notes : it only does the so called problem on 1 played ATM, I have some players which are online and working properly. The issue right now is with the summoner named player : Tentacule.

-Client Issue-

-Graphical Issue-

I have noticed 1 major FPS dropping issue in the game when you put Shadow to Very High.

Reproduce ( joined DXDIAG for infos )
-Start Game
-Press ESC for menu
-Go into Video Option
-Resolution 1920x1200
-Every Graphic setting to the max
-Then put Shadow to Very High ( FPS will significantly drop around 50 to 70 )
-Put Shadow back to Medium or High ( FPS will significantly go back up arround 120 to 180ish )

**Notes : I have tryed this multiple times after resetting both the launcher and the game, same issue. Only the shadows seems to have drop significantly the FPS, Have not tryed with different Graphical settings tho * only the VERY HIGH settings for everything else and the 1920x1200 resolution.

-Resolution Issue-

So far has only happened to me twice, but my resolution seems to reset to 1280x720 *not sure excactly of the 2nd number.

Reproduce
-Start the Game with the same settings as above : 1920x1200, every settings to very high ( except for shadow at medium *because of fps drop stated above* )
-Close the game
-Restart a new game ( settings are the same, resolution is now 1280x720 )

**Notes : It has only occured to me 2 times so far although I have played 3 games, so ... 66% of the time seems akward, very unsure of what could cause the problem.

**Joined DXDIAG, unfortunatly no screenshot, if needed just ask.

Nerdz-

orunin

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdz View Post
-PvP.net Issue-

-FriendList-

My issue on the friendlist here is :
I have players added in my Friendlist that are currently Online and won't show as "Online" on my PvP.net. They can talk to me but I do not receive their message, on my side I cannot even talk to them. I can't invite them to a game either, BUT they can invite me to their's. I have tryed adding re adding them to my friendlist ( delete,readd ) and also have tryed rebooting client. Neither of those worked.
There's a hard to see arrow that drops down the friends list. It's hidden by default.

Nerdz

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

I know the case is only happenning with one friend I see him as offline but he is online, not talking about hidden ppl am talking about friendlist not working

Nerdz

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

Friend list is completely messed up it's showing online ppl but with an Offline status ...