Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungling Warwick, what more Warwicks should know...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyBGoode427

06-21-2011

http://youtu.be/BGKKCnJ4ipo

I made this guide after playing a few games with some Warwicks that had NO clue how to play as him. This is not a perfect guide, but it may help if you want to try him. I did this with Tier 1 runes and missing some masteries, so you can do it too.

Yrish

06-21-2011

Its much faster to start at blue golem. It is possible for warwick to gank at 4 if he has red, especially if the other team is pushing pretty far. Also, its good practice to finish off creeps with smite so they dont get stolen.

JohnnyBGoode427

06-22-2011

Thank you, I will remember this. Coincidentally, I tried this in coop vs ai, and have found that I seem to level slightly slower then in a custom game with just me... Also I have trouble soloing the dragon at level 5 in coop vs ai. Can anyone shed some light on to why this may be?

tumultuoustempus

06-22-2011

What's with the weird link? Keylogger? Care all....