New Evidence Found at Riot Cafe Caper!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m1k3c00k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2010

xD I <3 this!

Who could it be!?!

xNECROx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2010

k....what?

Makedonas

04-05-2010

The new cho skin is here!!!

Dat

04-05-2010

CHO? Its so cho gath.
That or Chadsworth Hillington Oswell the 3rd, mentioned above.

NetSage

04-05-2010

Indie companies like riot are awesome because they know how to have fun.

sRsJoker

04-05-2010

Is it Gentleman Cho Gath?

Wheeeeeee

04-05-2010

"Hey guys, what are we going to do today? Come up with new maps, work on season 1, come up with new characters? Fix Jax? Nah. Let's do more gentleman cho' gath!"

Oh God Its Yi

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeeeeee View Post
"Hey guys, what are we going to do today? Come up with new maps, work on season 1, come up with new characters? Fix Jax? Nah. Let's do more gentleman cho' gath!"
Silly Wheeeeeee, the aren't the ones who do that stuff. It's more like "Hey guys, what are we going to do today? Come up with more skins, work on implementing the new skins, fixing bugged UFO corki with the flickering cockpit? Ooh I know! Let's just keep teasing the players about Gentleman Cho'gath because we like to be counterproductive and instead of implementing that already, we like to lose all our council members and players to HoN and BLC."

Drgron

04-05-2010

i wants it I wants it now pls pls pretty pls, pretty pls w/ whipped cream and a cherry on top, maybe make it a la mode with your favorite ice cream (now hand made) w/ some choclote fudge, maybe a brownie on the bottom, mayb a 7 layer cake on the side, how about some 1920 sparkaling champagne u like u like pls GIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 111111

Light Yagamii

04-05-2010

Cho was hungry at the time please forgive him :P