Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger Playstyle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

06-21-2011

So heres what i do first-
sapphire crystal or boots and hp pots
goto mid or side (whichever works for the team)
if im mid i push bu play defnsively with my turrets
if im side i hold the lane and try and get the advantage

now i dont know what to do mid game or late game can someone help please?

Admiral Love

06-21-2011

It depends on the team. It's definitely a good idea to keep the lanes pushed, and help out in teamfights whenever you can. Heimer is a great harasser, and does tons of aoe damage. He's also one of the fastest pushers in the game. Use these assets to your advantage, but be careful. Heimer is slow, he can be easy to focus and definitely easy to pick off when overextended.

Gevem

06-21-2011

late game use grenades to stun/blind key enemies. Also if you can get blue buff, spam rockets. They do great damage, especially when you have plenty of ap. Another thing is turrets. Your turrets will be doing about 100 dmg before resistances with a good ap build. This along with the slow of your ult makes you a great utility in team fights.

LoBones

06-21-2011

Basically, make people pay for bad habits. Notice they are roaming their woods or your woods? turret ambush. Ward their blue, if its up, turret ambush. You won't always get kills, but if they have to back that 5vs4 odds for your team if there's a fight.

XTreeX

06-21-2011

thank you so far - im going to get blast zone heimerdinger
btw how should i deal with carries or those dpses with gap closers (yi, trnd, xin zhao, etc)?