Mac Client Bug Splats after 4.3 Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weegeechai

03-03-2014

I use an iMac, and had no problems with the game before, which is until the 4.3 (Vel' Koz) update. Now I experience random bugsplats every 20 minutes or so. Amyone experiencing the same with Mac?

StarboyNeptune

03-03-2014

I also had the same issue after 4.3

To fix go to System Preferences>Network>Select the internet connection you use and click advanced>select DNS> and then delete the DNS servers and click the + sign and enter 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 (the google public DNS)

After doing that my game stopped crashing.

LeBronJames0623

03-03-2014

Yeah me too. I play on a macbook pro and after this recent patch, I have been crashing 4 times a game. Sometimes even one after another right when I reconnect.

darling99

03-03-2014

Yes! I've been having the same problem on my mac too. Ever since the latest patch my game freezes mid game and then disconnects. And I get a bug splat, too. I tried reinstalling the game but it has gotten worse. Now the game is freezing mid play, and it won't knock me out, I'm just kept frozen and can't tab out. This is so frustrating. Please fix, Riot!

Vaazk

03-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisDuzIt View Post

To fix go to System Preferences>Network>Select the internet connection you use and click advanced>select DNS> and then delete the DNS servers and click the + sign and enter 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 (the google public DNS)

IT WORK FOR ME )

also guyz foe more fps download adobe air

DineNGrinD

05-20-2014

the search domain you write the google public dns?

KillemWithFire

09-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarboyNeptune View Post

I had the same problem for a couple of days. I was getting the bugs plat error every 8 minutes almost and sometimes right after I reconnected. This worked perfectly. Thumbs up thank you so much!

hi im marvelouis

09-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarboyNeptune View Post

Thank you so much, your a lifesaver <3

MasterV1000

10-05-2014

Hi, i want you to know that my league of legends can't open. I view this bug at the patch 4.16. My friend says that LoL have a problem with Mac. Please can you help us to play more faster on mac and clear the prolem.

Thank you