Something about Player Support Modification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadRockin

2 Days Ago

So yeah, I got something along the lines of
"your summoner has been temporarily logged out due to a Player Support modification to your account" before the client forced closed while i was in champion select. Anyone know that this is about ?

DasBozo

2 Days Ago

got this as well, waiting the "5 minutes" to see what goin on. I havnt been able to play all night do to high ping so ive just been randomly getting on checking a bot game to see how things are running and getting off, and now I Run in to this issue.

Neiren

2 Days Ago

I've had this same thing happen twice... what's more annoying is the fact that it counts as me leaving during champ select and puts the 15/30 minute miniban on me.

Jalthi

2 Days Ago

Just throwing in my 2 cents - I've had this issue as well today. The ban for "dodging" queue is particularly annoying since it was Riot that booted me from the game in the first place.

Ocificap

2 Days Ago

Logged on, queued instantly, picked champ, waited for game to launch, received player support modification message, kicked from game, and then received 5 minute dodger penalty. Been playing like 0-1 games a day for a couple weeks. First time this has happened.

Li Bao Ling

2 Days Ago

Same thing just happened to me like 2 minutes ago! Gave me the queue ban I was in a 4-man queue with my sisters but it didn't happen to them. First time this has happened to me as well.

Silly Egg

1 Day Ago

I JUST got this error message, waiting the 5 minutes and will report back if I have similar issues. I checked other threads and they were from 2012 for Gamescon skins. Could it be to do with Sugar Rush? Someone did gift me dragon trainer lulu, and I was trying to use it.

Silly Egg

1 Day Ago

Well, I was able to log back on, but of course I got the 5:30 ban from queue. It's stupid considering the only reason I left champion select was because RIOT kicked me off my account. >:[

n1nj4h4wk

1 Day Ago

Same thing happened here, what's going on?

RageCannotBePro

1 Day Ago

Reds are very rarely seen in these parts anymore. Send a ticket to player support and they will give you an answer faster than one would get here.