(OPEN RP) The Void War. Part Two: Valoran's Reckoning

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

06-22-2011

((@Delmegar: is there a major bad guy in demacia? I don't want to know who. I just want to know if I'll be doing anything while I'm there and whether or not going to demacia will be completely useless to us. ))

Delmegar

06-22-2011

Seifren laughed at Shuss, the unlikely ally as he so notably pointed out. None of them seemed to share his thrill of battle though. So supposedly, to Deifren, that made him the odd one out. At least he thought as much.

"Seifren.. Eos. If you wanna know anymore than that then get in line. I don't know how I became a werewolf, where I was born, who my family was or is. My earliest memories were of me in a Noxian slave cage surrounded by the ravaged bodies and severed limbs of half a dozen other slaves. You can guess what they did after that."

"Anyway," He said after a short pause and resuming his nonchalant attitude. "I'll be off then! To Freljord!" He laughed before stepping in the portal. "Always wanted to do that."

Seifren appeared in the icy tundra, grateful for being so better at regulating his body heat. "Ha the others are gonna enjoy this place." He looked around, hoping to see Voidborn and was sorely disappointed. "All these barbarian warriors and I see no monsters. Dammit, I picked the worst place to go to!"

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/723
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/683 - Demacia

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/714 - Zaun

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/716 - Freljord

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/720 - Piltover ))

Aegiswing

06-22-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/703

"As I said before, my name's Dyoru. The other entity in me is Shadowbane. We can discuss this more when we get to Freljord."

Dyoru turned to the pillar of light, muttering under his breath. The word Freljord was still there from the last passenger, so Dyoru turned around again. "Well then kiddo, I'll see you there." He then winked (blinked? Hard to tell with one eye) and backstepped through the portal.

As a reminder, Dyoru's (thoughts) are in brackets, Shadowbane's "speech" and thoughts are in italic, and Nightshade's "speech" and thoughts are in bold.

Dyoru found himself ankle deep in snow. He also found that his clothing was barely adequate for the frozen wastes. "**** it's cold. Oh well, to be expected I suppose."
Perhaps I should travel, the cold effects me less.
(Nah, better that I go, since I can talk alot better than you. I'll let you out if there's a threat.)
What about me? When do I get to shine?
(You get to stay in there. I'd rather not expose my new allies to you just yet.)
"Well then Mister Wolf, or Seifren I suppose, whichever you prefer, do you have any inkling of where we're headed?"

Delmegar

06-22-2011

"None in the slightest. This was your idea, if I recall. I voted to tag along for grins. After all, you're the only handicap among us. Unless you count the half pint yordle's... And I do. They didn't seem to like me much." Seifren frowned, looking away from Dyoru. Then looked back out of the corner of his eye and grinned. "As if that matters. But I don't know. The storm is looming over head. Let's ask."

He approached a barbarian soldier. Probably one of Tryndamere's given his large, powerful appearance. King Tryndamere preferred those who were strong, could brave the cold without effort. It made Seifren think of enlisting. haha. "So, have you run into the big bad monsters yet?"

The soldiers were lined up all facing the south. None of them appeared out of the ordinary, though none spoke. Until Seifren approached them. The soldier he spoke to began to shake, his head twitching as he slowly turned towards the bandit of Ionia. It looked as if he were trying to speak, to ask for her help as his eyes wandered side to side filled with fear.

"What the hell? Dyoru, back!" Siefren unsheathed his sword and laid it across his armor as he always did. It was his customary defensive stance.

Long claws ripped from the mans chest, dropping him to the ground and birthing a rather large Voidling. It looked much more fierce than the usual ones summoned by Malzahar. Perhaps because they have been infected for a longer period of time. Who knew. Either way, several of them began to burst and drop, dead.

Some of them became the Fiends from Noxus. Dangerous creatures of all black that wielded simple telepathy and tentacles for grabbing you at long distance and ripping men apart. Seifren grinned, expecting them to tear him apart.

"Come get some then! It's as good a day as any to kill some monsters." The first Voidling hissed, lunged with a swiping claw and missed. Seifren was fast, animalistic and followed his natural battle instincts. A second swipe crossed the monsters arms and allowed Seifren to cut both off in one precision swipe. As the beast hissed in anger, attempting to throw itself on Seifren, he dropped to his back and thrust his sword into its throat.

"Dyoru, you may wanna bring back your winged friend. Things are gonna get interesting."

WhitePowerRanger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

"Please have you two already forgotten about poor Schuss? Anyhow that isn't important right now." Schuss drew his sword, and masked it in water to fight
"Worry I'm kinda new with this water magic so it may back fire on us. So be warned...."
Schuss started to fend him self from the tentacles that attacked him.
"This could get dangerous." He said as he noticed a deep cut on him. That was caused by a tentacle.

Ruigo Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Ruigo reeled back at the appearance of the new monsters, quickly taking a look around at her surroundings. The roads themselves weren't particularly wide and it would be disastrous to cause a ruckus. Spying the entrance to her lab, she quickly snapped her fingers, creating a blinding flash of light and made a beeline for the door, rather than sit and fight.

She threw the door open, and quickly called back and beckoned for Sedus to hurry over, keeping a grip on the door handle.

Rudmed

06-22-2011

Benjamin and Claude made it to the hastily made defense when the voidborn made another push. "You know we can't let them reach this barriacade right?" Benjamin said. Claude only smiled, and drew his broadsword that ran the length of his back. He jumped over the barricade, and charged at the wave of voidborn. Suddenly fire leapt from his sword, and covered him in a barrier of it. Any Voidborn in his way, or any that tried to harm him burned to ashes. After covering 15 feet Claude drew his broad sword back, and all the fire jumped back to the blade. With one mighty swing he cut seven Voidborn monsters, and fire consumed.

Benjamin whistled, he had improved from the last time. The Zaun soliders were in shock with Claude's feat, and were not taking advantage of the distriaction. "Well? What are you all waiting for? Attack!" Benjamin ordered as he drew his handgun, and shot a Voidling in midair as it tried to take advantage of Claude's exposed back. With that order the Zaun soilder charged forth sweeping up the distracted Voidborn.

LordHippoman

06-22-2011

((Obligatory GET UP ON DA HYDRA'S BACK joke here))

Xenotime Gaze

06-22-2011

Sedus sensed te flow of mana and looked away, narrowly missing being blinded by the light himself, wincing at the strange mud-monsters. He saw Rugio beaconing towards a nearby building, and teleported himself into the doorway, closing it behind them as the light faded. He asked her in his silent voice where they were.

Amis and Galiph, seeing their trapped professor, made haste to distract the fearsome beasts. Galiph tossed his amulet into the air. It shone fiercely as bolts of energy flew out and struck the void-wolves in the flanks.
The wolves turned towards their new foes, annoyed.
Amis was prepared, however. He drew forth a powerful spell of gravitation, casting it against the wall behind them.
"Duck!" he shouted, as he marked the wolves with targeting spells. All at once the wolves flew towards the wall woth incredible speed, slamming against it with enough force to have crushed the bones of a normal wolf. Amis knew this would buy them just enough time to get to the others.
"Professor!" Amis called out.
Heimerdinger noticed them and smiled grimly. "Amistalpher, its good to see you. I apologize about the library, but things have been chaotic of late. Especially with those foul beasts." He glared at the wolves again, as they were beginning to come to their senses.
"What happened?"
"I know, little, but this void lightning seems to be causing mutations in everything it touches, turning non-living substances into void beings and living creatures into instant voidlings, of sorts. Those 4 were pets of some of the local human scientists. A shame that we have to fight them."
Galiph eyed the wolves as they got to their feet, the spell holding them to the wall finally fading.
"I dont think they share your opinion, Professor." He said, drawing his sword and snatching up the amulet which the wisps brought back to him. "Looks like we will really have a fight on our hands now."
"Indeed." mused the inventor. "Indeed"

freAK47

06-22-2011

The Vigilence VI made its way over the great barrier and towards Demacia. Although not as fast as Janna's own airship and not as comfortable as any luxury airship, it made good time. Roy and Reinholt took turns steering, as there was no autopilot. Reinholt seemed to be working on something in the bomb bay, but wouldn't tell Roy what it was. During the trip, Reinholt was able to make a replacement gun for Roy.

((if you want to know their flight path, look at the picture.))

When they were about 2 hours from Demacia, they finally got back into the Void Storm. At that time they were struck by lightning, damaging part of the ship. Reinholt came back with a damage report while Roy kept the ship on course. "No sign of any void creatures. Damage could've been worse, but it was far from good. We're leaking air. We're going to have to crash it outside of Demacia." Roy nodded.

They got to demacia to find that it had faired better than other city states, but not by much. The void was storming the city now but it looked like they were able to withstand them til now. They were barely able to stay in air. Roy noticed what looked like an overgrown golem from Summoner's Rift, but corrupted with void energy. "Reinholt, I found our landing zone! Get ready to eject!" Roy put the ship on a crash course with the golem and jumped off with his parachute. Roy saw his friend jump a moment later. He watched as the ship collided with the void golem.

123456 ... 10