How do you beat Hydra?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

samuwen

04-05-2010

Every game it seems someone plays hydra and stomps me! I've tried playing as him but I'm not good at carries! No one on my team ever plays as him and are all like HE SUCKS but then he shows up and beats us singlehandedly! He always gets pentakills while pushing 2 towers simultaneous with his multi-head ability! RIOT! I demand nerfs!

Now I'm going to head all of you off at the pass before you start saying the same tired excuses we've all heard before. If someone on your team doesn't go Pantheon you're gonna get owned by hydra and that's that. It isn't fair that MY team should be forced to go one champ JUST to make sure that the other team doesn't have an unreasonable advantage! I mean, my premade goes 5 janna and it is AMAZING. We have so many shields and monsoons the other team just doesn't know what to do, but then hydra shows up and we can't chop his heads off fast enough!!!

Then there's his poison breath which makes him even MORE overpowered because now you can't heal and are slowed and his heads just eat the heck out of you!!!!!!! GET A CLUE RIOT and nerf this hero so that we can get back to playing the game we all love!

I'm sure some LOSERS are going to say like "Remember how a few months ago everyone was whining about singed's poison ability and how it made creeps stop spawning because it polluted the summoner's rift water treatment plant? Remember how riot fixed that?" YES I DO! And I remember how it took AGES. I ask you do you remember Pantheon's loaf ability where he would jump up to Mount Olympus and be chillin with dionysus gettin drunk on wine and wouldn't be in the game anymore? WHO AT RIOT THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA? The same person who thinks hydra is balanced and fair! That's who.l

tl;dr nerf hydra there's no way to kill him and LEARN TO BALANCE YOUR GAME, RIOT!

a very nice boy

04-05-2010

I want to ****ing kill myself thanks to this thread.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2010

For gods sakes just hit the jugular on the second head, it's not that hard when you stun him first.

Lando Heffalump

04-05-2010

L2Chop heads

Finality88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2010

Purple caster minion owns hydra btw

Eppa

04-05-2010

Wow, hydras are fine just mass scouts.

Voidgolem

04-05-2010

It's a little something called 'Get up on the hydra's back'. I hear it stuns.

Bladee

04-05-2010

l2p geez

tehgamedude

04-05-2010

whose hydra?

shalmack

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa hobofoot View Post
I want to ****ing kill myself thanks to this thread.

Don't know why this made me laugh so hard but it did now everyone at work is looking at me....