Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Man I wish Dyrus had just played jax in Dream Hack finals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qolde

07-08-2011

heads up, USA is in charge nerds

1. who gave all the euros weapons to fight in the early part of the war?

2. who finally got pushed over the edge and decided to steamroll germany, who the euros couldnt handle, and succeeded no probs?

3. who dropped 2 nukes on the japs to put them in they place?

4. who has the largest national defence spending budget of any country and could smite the rest of the world at the click of a few buttons?

the answer?... USA USA USA

Umibozu

07-08-2011

Quote:
LuNaMaStEr:
Focus on that pride that saved Europes sorry asses in WW2. USA USA USA!!!

People actually upvote this ****?

That wasn't you ****ing saving Europe's ass, and it wasn't the population of EU LoL players that needed saving.

Shut the **** up man, jesus christ.

dems x

07-30-2011

Quote:
ColdConcepts:
heads up, USA is in charge nerds

1. who gave all the euros weapons to fight in the early part of the war?

2. who finally got pushed over the edge and decided to steamroll germany, who the euros couldnt handle, and succeeded no probs?

3. who dropped 2 nukes on the japs to put them in they place?

4. who has the largest national defence spending budget of any country and could smite the rest of the world at the click of a few buttons?

the answer?... USA USA USA

Those are some of the most delusional beliefs I've seen in a while. I know(hope?) youre trolling but ****.

Frank Mardel

07-30-2011

Let me simple say as an USAn.... this thread should be closed, just freaking ******ed. Also, soraka sux as much as jax so yeah he should've just had fun and played jax.