Man I wish Dyrus had just played jax in Dream Hack finals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elrathqtz

06-30-2011

All the trolls...so hilarious. Although pitiful trolls nonetheless, saying "USA USA USA" over and over again isn't really trolling...especially saying WW2 which you didn't take one **** part in, so you REALLY can't say "WW2 USA USA USA Derp derp"...

P.S I'm not European, and I'm not american, therefore I have no bias.

P.P.S, the Europeans can also say "EU EU EU" cause they won the tournament.

trollface.jpg

saucycalf

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makemelodic View Post
I don't know if that ignorance or arrogance. I'll assume a little of both.

You play LoL right, im assuming you do. Yeah.. you must.

So i'll put it like this.

You start a 5v5 game only, the 5th player on your team doesn't connect for about 20 mins, that's pretty deep into the game man. anyway your team goes on to win.

Sure 4v5 your team held their own and if that 5th guy didn't come in they might have lost, but the guy who took 20 mins to log in didn't go to win it on his own, he could not possibly do a 1v5, he scraped out and did pretty good for a late join.

Get what I'm saying. the USA who came in late, sure was needed for the victory but it wasn't all them,

Had they not of joined, and had the allies lost. The USA would not be here today. Not sure if your getting this, but what I am saying is your should learn to respect every man and every country that fought so you could be living today.

Typical snobby euro.

XvO Checkmate

07-03-2011

ITT: Aroggant(Can't spell that word for the life of me right now) Americans who think they single handedly won WW1, WW2 and WW3 (Even though it hasn't started yet, they will claim the victory as thiers).

Aroggant Europeans who think that just because an EU team won S1 means that Europe is the best place on earth and they **** diamonds, and refuse to accept the fact if it wasn't for Britain, Canada and the unfashionably late Americans they would probably be speaking German right now.

Also ITT, Canadians swallowing their pride. (Yeah, I live in a small place just north of America ;~; )

(PS. Canada was WW2 MVP)
(PPS. Your welcome for the bacon and maple syrup)

Trickbaby

07-05-2011

laf

some seriously butthurt folks on both sides of the fence here.

Muhamed Zoathi

07-06-2011

Everyone always forget about Canada...

The reason why you can't spell Aroggant is because it's based over a french word. Lawl

I Barricade I

07-07-2011

Dear EU players,

Please accept my apologies for the ret*rded and whiny US kids who use world wars as an example of US dominance when it really proves nothing of the sort. Let me assure you that not all Americans are completely braindead. Eu won because Eu's meta was better. Eu won because Fnatic was better. What champion Dyrus picked wouldnt have changed sh*t, because although he is a fantastic player, Fnatic and aAa were better teams. Personally, i don't understand why everyone is so nationalistic about this, we should all be on the same side, we like the same things.

I also find it extremely ironic that the founding principle of the US was freedom (of speech / opinion), and in nearly every case of an American being nationalistic, its an American telling someone to stop expressing their opinion because 'MERICA KNOWS BEST, HRUMPH.

tl;dr -

Im sorry EU players,
Fellow US players stfu, youre making us look bad.

KillaChinchilla

07-07-2011

Pfft. WWII?

Lets take it back a few. American Revolution. G-Dubs and his homies straight up gang-bangin' some redcoats.

USA! USA! USA!

YamadaADTRAPM6

07-08-2011

If you don't like the US, get off the NA servers and forums and go play with your EU friends.

oPokie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
who cares if you did something in ww2
i don't give a ****
fact remains european teams won this competition

wanna yell out us-pride? do it on whitehouse.gov and not in this forum. kthx
Isn't this the North America server?

Qolde

07-08-2011

heads up, USA is in charge nerds

1. who gave all the euros weapons to fight in the early part of the war?

2. who finally got pushed over the edge and decided to steamroll germany, who the euros couldnt handle, and succeeded no probs?

3. who dropped 2 nukes on the japs to put them in they place?

4. who has the largest national defence spending budget of any country and could smite the rest of the world at the click of a few buttons?

the answer?... USA USA USA