Man I wish Dyrus had just played jax in Dream Hack finals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Two Turrets Deep

06-22-2011

did europe drop an atomic bomb on japan to make them surrender? didnt think so... i know a country that dropped 2... USA USA USA

Traynwreck

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makemelodic View Post
I don't know if that ignorance or arrogance. I'll assume a little of both.

You play LoL right, im assuming you do. Yeah.. you must.

So i'll put it like this.

You start a 5v5 game only, the 5th player on your team doesn't connect for about 20 mins, that's pretty deep into the game man. anyway your team goes on to win.

Sure 4v5 your team held their own and if that 5th guy didn't come in they might have lost, but the guy who took 20 mins to log in didn't go to win it on his own, he could not possibly do a 1v5, he scraped out and did pretty good for a late join.

Get what I'm saying. the USA who came in late, sure was needed for the victory but it wasn't all them,

Had they not of joined, and had the allies lost. The USA would not be here today. Not sure if your getting this, but what I am saying is your should learn to respect every man and every country that fought so you could be living today.
You can't even make that connection to League because the USA wasn't coming into the game as a level 1. Good attempt, but you failed.

Snarfy

06-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytankz View Post
While i can appreciate the sentiment that america wasnt solely responsible for victory in WW2, it still remains that we (for about the only time in our history) were able to maintain a neutral standing, and only upon being attacked did we actually launch into war. Still the fact remains that we took france back from germany ( in a coordinated effort with what remained of british naval forces) but in this wholllllle case. It is a simple national pride, have fun moment. I respect the EU teams and they played magnificently but, dont get it twisted the NA teams were still some of the best in the world, and there is alot of random **** that let a few teams get by (DC's and the Asian teams not on Asian keyboards). Its a shame that we lost but still regardless

USA USA USA
I know your a dumb troll and were sadly educated in America, but that is no excuse for getting so much of the history of ww2 Europe wrong...

Most of France was liberated by French colonial forces to allow America and Britain to push on to Germany and get all the glory and also to occupy as much as they could before Russia took everything. Although the fact American troops at that point in the war were under trained, underpaid conscripts hampered their efforts.

Also America was not neutral, as the US navy attacked and sunk any German submarine they encountered pre 1941 and gave billions in aid to the Russians, and British.

America's greatest contribution to Europe was lend lease and their air force. I recommend you go to your public library and read a decent book on the subject and not really on American movies for your history, cause not only are they wrong, most of them are bad movies.

I eat n00bs

06-24-2011

without europe no USA, couze then the native's would life there..
whats youre point with ww2?

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

I guess I have to be the one to point out that France ragequit...

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Rawrtin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

...canada canada canada
:B

DrDonke

06-25-2011

**** the trolls are getting fed in this thread.

Only Jaximus

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch311 View Post
I know your a dumb troll and were sadly educated in America, but that is no excuse for getting so much of the history of ww2 Europe wrong...

Most of France was liberated by French colonial forces to allow America and Britain to push on to Germany and get all the glory and also to occupy as much as they could before Russia took everything. Although the fact American troops at that point in the war were under trained, underpaid conscripts hampered their efforts.

Also America was not neutral, as the US navy attacked and sunk any German submarine they encountered pre 1941 and gave billions in aid to the Russians, and British.

America's greatest contribution to Europe was lend lease and their air force. I recommend you go to your public library and read a decent book on the subject and not really on American movies for your history, cause not only are they wrong, most of them are bad movies.
Alright, I know you are just an idiot, but most of France wasn't liberated by French colonial forces, a small portion of it was, France can't defend themselves for ****. Secondly, America was neutral until Pearl Harbor, there was no war declared, there were just tensions between the Germans because the GERMANS were sinking US navy ships. And our greatest contribution was not lend lease, although it was significant. Someone forgot about how the Americans opened all 3 warfronts through normandy italy and the pacific. Maybe you should read a history text book and stop using google. KTHX

Oh, and... USA USA USA

IS1a420802574b139f7409f

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch311 View Post

Oh dear. The amount wrong with this makes me wonder if you were educated at all. I'm not really sure where your education came from, but if they taught you this you should probably ask for a refund.

That is fairly close to how WWI worked, but not at all close to how WWII worked. Are you confusing your details or just really uneducated? Whichever it is, if you're going to come troll Americans get you're facts straight.

I mean, I enjoy poking fun at their generally copious ignorance as much as the next actually educated person, but when you come in a fail history troll it makes us look bad

Go actually learn your history,
Cheers.

Exoskelefear

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
who cares if you did something in ww2
i don't give a ****
fact remains european teams won this competition

wanna yell out us-pride? do it on whitehouse.gov and not in this forum. kthx
somebody call a doctor