Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Man I wish Dyrus had just played jax in Dream Hack finals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I NETRO I

06-21-2011

Who remembers in the stream when he had his character highlighted over Jax before eventually going to Soraka? Man I know 100,000$ was still on the line but hind sight 20/20 if you knew you were gonna go down anyways maybe it would have been more satisfying for him to crush in some ****ing heads with that lamp post baby. Show that Euro-trash what USA is all about!

Cripple

Recruiter

06-21-2011

USA is all about losing and EU trash as you said just won the s1.

I NETRO I

06-21-2011

Quote:
Cripple:
USA is all about losing and EU trash as you said just won the s1.

no ****. Theyre still euro trash. USA USA USA!!!

OmegaB

06-21-2011

Quote:
LuNaMaStEr:
Who remembers in the stream when he had his character highlighted over Jax before eventually going to Soraka? Man I know 100,000$ was still on the line but hind sight 20/20 if you knew you were gonna go down anyways maybe it would have been more satisfying for him to crush in some ****ing heads with that lamp post baby. Show that Euro-trash what USA is all about!

Typical ignorant American, focusing on your pride.

I NETRO I

06-21-2011

Quote:
OmegaB:
Typical ignorant American, focusing on your pride.

Focus on that pride that saved Europes sorry asses in WW2. USA USA USA!!!

Tinytankz

06-21-2011

Quote:
lunamaster:
focus on that pride that saved europes sorry asses in ww2. Usa usa usa!!!

wouldnt be a great britian or france without the usa just germany2 and germany3

usa usa usa usa

Makemelodic

06-21-2011

Quote:
LuNaMaStEr:
Focus on that pride that saved Europes sorry asses in WW2. USA USA USA!!!

I don't know if that ignorance or arrogance. I'll assume a little of both.

You play LoL right, im assuming you do. Yeah.. you must.

So i'll put it like this.

You start a 5v5 game only, the 5th player on your team doesn't connect for about 20 mins, that's pretty deep into the game man. anyway your team goes on to win.

Sure 4v5 your team held their own and if that 5th guy didn't come in they might have lost, but the guy who took 20 mins to log in didn't go to win it on his own, he could not possibly do a 1v5, he scraped out and did pretty good for a late join.

Get what I'm saying. the USA who came in late, sure was needed for the victory but it wasn't all them,

Had they not of joined, and had the allies lost. The USA would not be here today. Not sure if your getting this, but what I am saying is your should learn to respect every man and every country that fought so you could be living today.

Makemelodic

06-21-2011

Quote:
Tinytankz:
wouldnt be a great britian or france without the usa just germany2 and germany3

usa usa usa usa

Like I said. Without everyone else there would be no usa.

Tinytankz

06-22-2011

Quote:
Makemelodic:
I don't know if that ignorance or arrogance. I'll assume a little of both.

You play LoL right, im assuming you do. Yeah.. you must.

So i'll put it like this.

You start a 5v5 game only, the 5th player on your team doesn't connect for about 20 mins, that's pretty deep into the game man. anyway your team goes on to win.

Sure 4v5 your team held their own and if that 5th guy didn't come in they might have lost, but the guy who took 20 mins to log in didn't go to win it on his own, he could not possibly do a 1v5, he scraped out and did pretty good for a late join.

Get what I'm saying. the USA who came in late, sure was needed for the victory but it wasn't all them,

Had they not of joined, and had the allies lost. The USA would not be here today. Not sure if your getting this, but what I am saying is your should learn to respect every man and every country that fought so you could be living today.

While i can appreciate the sentiment that america wasnt solely responsible for victory in WW2, it still remains that we (for about the only time in our history) were able to maintain a neutral standing, and only upon being attacked did we actually launch into war. Still the fact remains that we took france back from germany ( in a coordinated effort with what remained of british naval forces) but in this wholllllle case. It is a simple national pride, have fun moment. I respect the EU teams and they played magnificently but, dont get it twisted the NA teams were still some of the best in the world, and there is alot of random **** that let a few teams get by (DC's and the Asian teams not on Asian keyboards). Its a shame that we lost but still regardless

USA USA USA

nearmint

06-22-2011

who cares if you did something in ww2
i don't give a ****
fact remains european teams won this competition

wanna yell out us-pride? do it on whitehouse.gov and not in this forum. kthx