Does Spirit Visage work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NullDragon

04-05-2010

Spirit Visage says it increases regeneration and healing by 30% or something like that. However buying it, it doesn't seem like it increases regeneration any, even watching the energy regen ticks as Shen. Does it work, and does it work for Shen's energy?

PatMcGroyne

04-05-2010

I don't believe it works for shen's energy but that would be badass. Yes it does work just ask Mundo when he uses his Ult it restores so much HP he is pretty much impossible to kill.

looney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2010

It increases health regeneration (not energy).
Open your character tab (C) buy the item and see the health regeneration per 5 getting a bigger number.

NullDragon

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney View Post
It increases health regeneration (not energy).
Open your character tab (C) buy the item and see the health regeneration per 5 getting a bigger number.
Why yes, it increases health regeneration... by a flat 18 number, which is what the item already HAS before the percentage increase.

Bodknocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2010

Spirit Visage definitely works, it works so well it's getting nerfed in the next patch. I don't think there's any doubt the 30% healing/regen is working as intended.

Morinav

04-05-2010

It works, but is only worth it if you're playing a hero with mad HP regen (mundo), a healer, or a team with lots of heals.

Malduk

04-05-2010

It works, its a great item, though I always wished it could be upgraded to something for those odd long games.
Anyway, as someone already said, its getting a small nerf next patch.