So in our latest JoJ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

06-20-2011

I had always imagined Noxian soldiers to be clad in red and black armor much like roman soldiers.

EmptyEternity

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ║BFT║Caveman View Post
Out of those.... Definitely Olaf.
I don't think Renekton is mentally stable enough for stage performance. Maokai hates anything unnatural and I'm pretty sure that includes technology. Olaf seems a very logic choice then, every heavy metal band needs someone of viking decent.

Well, every good one.

Zhang Chunhua

06-21-2011

Ezreal. Lead Vocals.

inb4; Ezreal isn't a male.

Anvindr

06-21-2011

Vlad on vocals or Jax on bass is what I'm hoping for.

As for Ez I don't think he has a dark enough image for Pentakill

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Actually adding Yorick may be a good choice after all... Death metal ya know.

Candlejack DANZA

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvindr View Post

Vocals for Vlad or Ez? Cmon, we have a perfectly good champion, who is a known singer, that would fit great with Pentakill:

Karthus, the Deathsinger

But given the "Brutal" part, I doubt it will be him thats the next one. Then again, "Brutal" could just be something that Pentakill uses in everyday conversation, like Dethklok

Birdy51

06-21-2011

I'm excited to see Kayle possibly getting reworked and buffed. She's such a cool champion, but she has always been a bit weak.

Ruahi

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvindr View Post

if dark image was a requirement they wouldnt have had sona. makeup does wonders to make people look dark. as for what i think on the new member i have a hunch that it will be yorick or if they are looking for someone more brutal it would have to be malphite (brutal strikes lmao)

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

@ The last letter, about summoning things other than champions, anyone feel like the response kind of blew off the question completely? I feel like it was aimed at the other thread about the summonings of Nasus/Renekton, Morgana/Kayle, Taric, Malphite, and the Void beings.

The thread talked about ripping champions from their own worlds when they were more than likely unwilling.

Taric was a simple healer, BAM stolen away for League fights.

Nasus and Renekton were having a war, and BAM, stolen away for League fights.

Malphite taken from his super-organism type home world, and now fighting for the League as well.

Morgana and Kayle appear to be exceptions because they found the League on their own, but even so.

Quote:
It is, of course, illegal to summon any creature from this or any other world against its will without the prior consent of the League. At the end of the Rune Wars, this was not the case, which is why we have some of the champions present in the League today
So apparently at the end of the rune wars people just went ballistic and started yanking creatures from all over the world for no particular reason other than a slight -disturbance in the force- in order to shackle them down?

I think the League has an ego that it likes to keep in check by ensuring they have any and all POWERFUL beings under their watchful eye and ruling at ALL times. Oi vey.

Dracorya

06-21-2011

Taric wasn't just a "simple" healer. He was renowned in his world for his magical prowess with gemcraft.

Nasus and Renekton (to be fair the latter was brought along accidently and wasn't discovered until much later) were some of the most powerful beings from their world, same with Malphite, and the angelic sisters. The sister actually willingly dealt with Summoners though to bring them to Runeterra, or at least Morgana did at first then Kayle followed because she had too not because she wanted too.

The League probably just sensed them like you'd see white dots standing out from a black background. Also at the time, there weren't enough native warriors to fill the League, so no doubt at the time they thought summoning these powerful beings was a good idea.

Then they realized that summoning unwilling powerful champions that AREN'T so op to cooperate as previous examples (cough Cho'Gath cough), they stopped doing it now unless its either through sheer accident or necessity.