So in our latest JoJ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

06-20-2011

-More brewing troubles between Noxus and Demacia, oh my. This entire thing is now a gunpowder keg ready to explode and even General Darkwill himself is willing to step outside Noxus to deal with this? I smell another lore match coming up.

Curious over the poisoning of the prisoner, anyone think it was a set up? If its such a nasty tasting poison, why take it willing. Also the JoJ didn't mention if there were signs of struggle, but then again the guards outside would have heard an attempt to force feed the poison to the prisoner, Overall very odd.

- Lore reason for Kayle remake? Very nice touch Riot.

-...WHAT EVIL HEARTLESS PERSON STEALS BALLOONS FROM YORDLE CHILDREN DURING A BAKE SALE?! D:

-Another member coming up to Pentakill, will be male. Anyone want to take a jab and guess who?

Tenant

Friend of Urf

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
-...WHAT EVIL HEARTLESS PERSON STEALS BALLOONS FROM YORDLE CHILDREN DURING A BAKE SALE?! D:
And apparently...with black holes...?

I have a hunch...

NineballCirno

06-20-2011

Who would steal balloons from yordle children? Probably Veigar, as the balloons disappeared through a black hole. He's probably stole all those horse shoes too.

As for the next pentakill member, the words "brutal wrath" put me down for Olaf, Renekton or Maokai.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
And apparently...with black holes...?

I have a hunch...
^ This.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
- Lore reason for Kayle remake? Very nice touch Riot.
YES! I enjoyed that as well! Nice touch!

SygmaSik

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineballCirno View Post
Who would steal balloons from yordle children? Probably Veigar, as the balloons disappeared through a black hole. He's probably stole all those horse shoes too.

As for the next pentakill member, the words "brutal wrath" put me down for Olaf, Renekton or Maokai.
Out of those.... Definitely Olaf.

Zamzoph

06-20-2011

Kayle was afflicted with a withering curse! Who could possibly be the culprit behind such magic?

Hmmmm.....

RyuuMasken

06-20-2011

calling new pentakill member as yorick

one of his starting extra skins will be the pentakill skin

DetectiveCactus

06-20-2011

I'm saying Olaf. Pentakill could use a drummer.

PenguinPaladin

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamzoph View Post
Kayle was afflicted with a withering curse! Who could possibly be the culprit behind such magic?

Hmmmm.....
Nasus, you targeted the wrong champion's sibling.

I like the continuation of the mysterious Bandle Beneficial Bandit, but I was hoping for some other continuations over these. Like the giant rats, or the mysterious attackers near Mogron Pass.