Journal of Justice: Prisoner in Kalamanda found dead

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxo Bug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Yorick Fits the Group too. You know? Another Good skin for him, or at least one than i clearly see him in, would be something like "Notre dame Yorick". And his ghouls skinned in a like "rock gargoylish"... thing... skin... or something.

I cant wait to read something like: "Fiddlesticks, REAL Harbinger of Doom, Again. The Scarecrow got stronger after one extraplanar experiment in the Institute of War"

I love to read this things.
In fact, as my Girl told me, there must be BOOKS about League of Legends.
Or comics!

I'll keep dreaming and reading the Journals!

Linkkie3

06-21-2011

So, Kayle buff?~~ =D

Ojars

06-21-2011

Now make a story about pantheons curse

Coloris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

with yorick coming soon, couldn't ne just raise the dead prisoner for "interrogation" ?

anyway, always love a new journal of justice

Budukai

06-21-2011

wtf for real pentakill like that hahaha cant wait for the monkey king dragon ball z all over again lol and ya cant wait to read this

llDullahanll

06-21-2011

Maybe Iron Maiden Karthus?

llDullahanll

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budukai View Post
wtf for real pentakill like that hahaha cant wait for the monkey king dragon ball z all over again lol and ya cant wait to read this
He is based on Sun Wukong, from the chinese tale of the Monkey King ;D!

Alphennus

06-21-2011

You know Kayle is probably getting buffs, and supposedly getting a new skin...how funny would it be if the new skin was a pentakill skin..totally not calling it..just think it'd be hilarious

callmebroke

06-21-2011

Who else woke up this morning to find no patch notes and Yorick Release and had their heart crushed?

Velkorious

06-21-2011

Oh those silly yordles...

Demacia and Noxus are butting heads again. Meanwhile the yordles are finding petrified muffins and looking for their bake sale's lost balloons.