Journal of Justice: Prisoner in Kalamanda found dead

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keirro

06-21-2011

-_- that journal really pisses me off MORE CHAMP MORE GAMEPLAY MORE FUN i was so eager so see grave digger this morning and what do i see a journal -_- wow.... fail

HKBS KyoKunChan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

GJ

Josh de Tonreau

06-21-2011

quadrakill?

Dragon270

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocmerc View Post
i think veigar stole the balloons!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veigar View Post
I am evil! Stop laughing!

New Pentakill member is Maokai, the first champion to ever achieve the hexakill.

Hoofster

06-21-2011

Hurray for JoJ!

Aww my question didn't get answered, but +1 for Kayle story and another +1 for Kalamanda story, I suspect a noxus vs demacia match soon >.<

Faeces

06-21-2011

lol feeder

Mayaman

06-21-2011

OOOOHHH Kayle boost ^^

Those events in Kalamanda seen to be triggering a new war among Demacia and Noxus.
But i am more concerned about the cloud of mistery surrrounding the inner depths of the institute of war.
What was the trigger of Malzahar and Kassadin fight ? What was Karthus involvement on it ?
How come such powerfull champions as Nocturn and Brand are supressed by the Grand Summoner so easily ?

hummmm i believe Season one finale is comming with twisting events.

Seiju D WolFoX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Here's my take for Pentakill Yorick: Obviously substitute his shovel with a musical instrument, but i think what would REALLY be cool is to turn all his ghouls into "Fan Ghouls" (play on "Fan Girls") so basically whenever he makes music (uses an ability) and fan ghoul comes to his aid. I think summoning ghost chicks + yorick in a rockband outfit would make a hell of a skin. on a sidenote...can someone post the link to the new JoJ as I'm currently unable to login, thanks

darkjak

06-21-2011

Kayle buffs? =D

Skiadrum

06-21-2011

Quote:
can someone post the link to the new JoJ as I'm currently unable to login, thanks
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/story...20-june-21-cle