Avarice Blade on Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildfire393

04-05-2010

Avarice Blade is good on a couple of champions. Tryndamere stands out because he has abilities that trigger off of getting criticals. Twitch is another, since he often roams around getting ganks and thus loses out on the revenue from farming. 1-2 Avarice Blades can make it so that he can get to IE quickly and makes IE better when he gets it.

Ashe is not great with Avarice Blade. She already has a passive raising her crit chance, you really want to max damage in order to take advantage of that (and her volley, which scales with damage). It will be required to get one soon though, as Youmu's Ghostblade is an insanely good item for any DPS champ.

Nanaz

04-05-2010

Yeah, as said many times before, not the best idea I think.

Need to get your armor pen and damage up with her to take advantage of your free crits from her passive and your W skill (Basically an extra attack every 4 seconds+AoE)

Also you just have to consider a timeframe on this game... If you pick up these avarice blades to start out you will be severely gimping you damage for the first 2600 or so gold (3 avarice blades + basic boots) Also, you know how much damage ashe crits for with no damage items? Not a whole lot...

By 2600 gold into a game you can usually already see which team has favor.

RoflcoptorPilot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

I can tell you from personal experience that my win rate with hypergold ashe is much higher than any other adc that I play. I'm not really sure about the argument that it's too easy to zone out ashe who maxes hawkshot first. It has not happened to me in 70+ games. I can't make an argument either way, because it may just be a skill thing. But I have absolutely no trouble harassing their bot lane, avoiding harassment, and maximizing creep score.

Here is my lolking page, at 1850 LKS (elo):

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/1...9#ranked-stats

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

From 2010. Necromancy OP. Needs nerf.

TMIT

04-22-2013

It's not worth it. Ashe needs damage + attack speed as priorities. Crit is useful of cousre, but really just get IE for that. Typically you'd want to go lifesteal ---> BFS ---> IE ---> Dancer or something like that to boost her dmg then AS.

For champs with a steroid (not Ashe) you'd push PD back and get more damage or armor pen.