Vayne's Ult Nerf

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaaaaax

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerdude View Post
Except that's getting nerfed too.
No its not ****** lol

lojician

06-20-2011

Riot admitted they didn't understand her and couldn't agree on what made her too strong so they're just going to go Pantheon on her.

Maikky

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojician View Post
Riot admitted they didn't understand her and couldn't agree on what made her too strong so they're just going to go Pantheon on her.
Make OP champion

Don't tone her down to balance

instead

Destroy her

Laugh with Money.

dastrn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

vayne will be bottom tier with these changes. I'm dropping her now. no spending any more time trying to learn the nuances of a bad character.

gg riot thanks for overnerfing.

why would you need to nerf her 5 different ways to balance her?

removing the damage on her ult is an overnerf all by itself. but nerfing EVERYTHING she does?

Robiņo

06-20-2011

vayne was Pantheonalized

Thāts so Riven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMiLK View Post
After tomorrow's nerf, any reason to pick her over Ashe..?
Ya know, I never saw Ashe outside of competitive games before Vayne's release. So more like there'll be a reason to pick Ashe now that Vayne is getting nerfed right?

Fox P McCloud

06-20-2011

I don't get the QQ about the Vayne nerfs, and I bought her the day she came out (with IP)---while I do think shaving off 15% of tumble's damage late game is too much (10% less the second to the last rank and 5-10% for the final rank), it'd needed early game--her ult is only losing damage, not being removed completely.

it's not even worth complaining about her E--the damage on it is not the defining feature--it's that it enhances her survivability and allows her to stun in some situations---they could cut the damage in half and it wouldn't be a huge deal.

her W being untouched is a good thing, IMHO--it's not that problematic and it allows her to have a unique position as a carry--one that can kill tanky DPS or tanks a bit better.

She'll be fine, IMHO---this just means you'll have to get sheen a bit earlier than your normally would....she's still going to be a terrifying carry.

Busters

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastrn View Post
vayne will be bottom tier with these changes. I'm dropping her now. no spending any more time trying to learn the nuances of a bad character.

gg riot thanks for overnerfing.

why would you need to nerf her 5 different ways to balance her?

removing the damage on her ult is an overnerf all by itself. but nerfing EVERYTHING she does?
There really is no reason to make such changes to Vayne. There are many, many ways she could've been balanced, and most of them were discussed on these forums. I would take making W's proc into physical damage over these nerfs any day.

windwhispers

06-20-2011

Ashe needs a nerf too. LIke 10 second increase on ECA cooldown.. Vayne isn't the only one.

TheAnomaly

06-20-2011

They're not removing ALL the damage, only toning it down.

1234567 ... 11