Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which 3150 Champion

Pantheon 4 5.88%
Xin Zhao 22 32.35%
Akali 13 19.12%
Katarina 10 14.71%
Kassadin 7 10.29%
Other (specify pleasee)) 12 17.65%
Voters 68 .

3150 ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiNnGuYeN123

06-21-2011

save up for morde =D only a couple of ip away.. and he pwn

Backsword

06-21-2011

I was actually having this same dilemma - same exact one - not too long ago. I was deciding between all of the champions listed here, along with Udyr and Mordekaiser.

Xin Zhao is really strong. Easy to pick up and play, but a lot of people play him, so you might not always get to use him. The fact he was so popular turned me off from him. I also feel he's too easy to play, and with no learning curve, I would get bored.

Pantheon... well, he looks cool, and I'm sure he's useful, but a lot of people say he was nerfed into oblivion, which means that he's probably really hard to play well.

Can't comment on the others. I was looking into them until I realized that they're all pretty far removed from my playstyle and what I was really looking for.

You really have to decide what role you want to play. Assassin, bruiser? If you like killing stuff, Xin Zhao is a top pick. If you like staying alive and being a bit more durable at the cost of your DPS, there are other options, basically. Maybe. I could be wrong.

Do you want to lane or jungle? That'll help you to decide too. I prefer laning myself.

I eventually chose Garen and I don't regret it.

I foresee someone quoting me with a smart-aleck remark like, "You will."

My point is that it comes down to your style. I like bruiser types a lot. Garen fits me like a (brawler's) glove. He's easy to play but difficult to master. A lot of fun, and he looks cool. He has a strong in-game presence like Mordekaiser.

I didn't choose Jax because I kept hearing he had a weak early game and I wanted an early game laning champion, but Jax can still be scary in a lane if paired up with the right laning partner.

TheLonBranMuffin

06-21-2011

get gangplank and build him crit strike with avarice blades. he is my favourite and his ultimate is amazing. jax is a good bet too

Calypsosin

06-21-2011

Udyr is by far my favorite champion to play. If you learn how to jungle well on him.... he can be the scariest ganker, i swear. If he gets fed, he just eats people alive. It's wonderful.

Katarina takes a lot of practice, and she is a ton of fun, but end-game she can be very weak if there is a bunch of AP resist.

xin owns. Why wouldn't you want to get him? I might get him myself eventually... but I don't have a reason to at this time.

AndersonSilver

06-21-2011

Jax, for sure

lxxReDxxl

06-21-2011

IMO, I would save for 6300 or get a 1350 and get save up runes on them. it'll help in the long run.

KudoKou

06-21-2011

Lux is the only answer.

DefiningFighter

06-21-2011

well i bought xin zhao and i like him thanks for the help guys

Whober

06-21-2011

eh...
I think you should save...