Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which 3150 Champion

Pantheon 4 5.88%
Xin Zhao 22 32.35%
Akali 13 19.12%
Katarina 10 14.71%
Kassadin 7 10.29%
Other (specify pleasee)) 12 17.65%
Voters 68 .

3150 ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefiningFighter

06-20-2011

I have a little over 3150 IP and I am not sure what champion to choose. My possibilities are:

Pantheon
Xin Zhao
Akali
Katarina
Kassadin

Out of those 5 I really want xin zhao, pantheon or akali the most. who do you prefer?

ZonicBlaster

06-20-2011

xin zhao or akali

Wacky Wonny

06-20-2011

Lux
Xin Zhao
/Jax
Teemo

DefiningFighter

06-20-2011

oh yeah I forgot to mention i already have jax. is udyr also good?

0xalis

06-20-2011

I'd say Xin.
In solo queue most people don't pick a jungler so having a jungler is always good.
He's also a good initiator which people also fail at in solo queue.
Plus he's fun and owns really hard if he has items.

Eleora

06-20-2011

Save for Yorick

LionsXe

06-20-2011

1.- save for yorick
2.- xin if you like him
3.- teemo

simonkiller818

06-20-2011

Xin Zhao is a best choose.

Soupisgood

06-20-2011

If you're going to get Udyr, get Xin Zhao. I bought Udyr, and let me tell you, it's harder to initiate. Xin has that dashing move which gets to the target quicker.

However, Udyr has amazing damage and stun if done correctly. I recommend Yomuu's ghost blade for both of em.

Also, Udyr sucks hard in lane vs range char. If you're vs. a meele, you will be fine. Also, jungling with udyr is wayy harder than it seems. You MUST have correct runes or you will be under level from having to b too much.

ColonelArmy

06-21-2011

Here are SOME, NOT ALL, good tier 3 champs:
-Xin Zhao --> can jungle or lane, high burst dmg, very sustainable but quite squishy, bad in team fights, good in small fights
-Udyr --> can jungle (need atleast full tier 3 jungling marks and seals) or lane (not recommended unless you're good in zoning), incredible sustained DPS, good in team fights, very tanky and sustainable
-Olaf --> can jungle or lane, CC resistant, deceivingly strong at low HP, has a true damage nuke, exceptionally strong in 1v1 fights, lots of built-in armor penetration
-Nidalee --> versatile in many situations and roles, incredibly damaging skill shot, mobile, very good at chases
-Teemo --> great map control, extremely mobile, nice DPS but with short range, very squishy
-Shen --> good laning and somewhat jungle capable, very strong in team fights, tanky and sustainable, incredible DPS when under focus due to Ki Strike, incredible counter ganker with his ult

If Malphite and Morgana didn't get their prices dropped, I would recommend getting one of them. Now that they're cheaper, get both + a tier 1 champ you didn't get for exactly the same price and thrice the fun!