janna's shield and burning agony

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2009

so i was mundo, and janna was lvl 11. i was roughly somewhere there, maybe lvl 10. i had burning agony on doing about 55 damage a tick to minions.

i throw cleaver and it hits and slows her
i have burning agony on
she puts up her shield (eye of the storm?)
i flash to her and i am melee attacking her
her shield lasts the full duration and put up another shield quickly

how the **** can her shield withstand 55 dmg a tick AND my attacks? also i checked and she had only 6 ap, so that couldnt be a factor.

ohaidere

09-03-2009

Are you sure you were hitting her with the 55 dmg a tick? I found the range on that skill to be almost useless. You have to be EXTREMELY close. It's terrible atm.

Circio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2009

Did you check her armor/magic resist? I'm willing to bet she had more of those than the minions did.

Bregan

09-03-2009

i was melee range and hitting her with melee attacks (she decided to just stand there at face me) granted even if she reduced it to 25 a tick, that on top of my melee attacks should have had that shield down in 4ish seconds. it lasted the full 8ish, and she took a small amount of damage, and then put up a new shield, shortly after, i died. it was bull****.