The League of Legends Season One Champions Have Been Crowned!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodxLust

06-20-2011

Any idea when the video of the championship match will be up? I was watching all day but had to leave after the aAa vs TSM rematch (semi final) for work. (lame, I know, but life takes precedent over a game). Anyway, yeah, any idea on when the vid will be up?

Tyriii

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combine44 View Post
Wow what a rippoff all season riot's been saying it was a $100000 tournament. Now frantic only gets 10000 a man having to share with the losers? What a sham. The commentators even said stuff like 100k at stake when it never was. Can't wait for dota 2 tourneys doubt LoL will have bigger prize next year
$10000 each...

Dodsferd

06-20-2011

when i saw tank Warwick the game b4 i was like.. oh !! WTF ! never seen that before lol

grats to FN for the victory GG GUYS !

CrayonPop ChoA

06-20-2011

Quote:
Wow what a rippoff all season riot's been saying it was a $100000 tournament. Now frantic only gets 10000 a man having to share with the losers? What a sham. The commentators even said stuff like 100k at stake when it never was. Can't wait for dota 2 tourneys doubt LoL will have bigger prize next year
You spoke too soon for Dota 2 if we see you here again, you'll surely get band for flaming LOL...

It is 100k don't worry they know better than you do

Orpheus1412

06-20-2011

congratulations clap clap

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

What does pre-season entail? No ranked or what?

We have had no information on this and if ranked queues are disabled without warning I will be quite a sad panda

Scalvanger

06-20-2011

gj to fnatic
hope NA puts on a better showing next year and dc's are handled better

Nipple

06-20-2011

Quote:
They didn't have to have a prize at all. Don't pretend like they owe you anything. Go play HON their prize pool was around ~$15,000.
10,000 and a trip to sweden is a **** good deal for playing a video game.

Mini Mowgli

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXenocide View Post
What does pre-season entail? No ranked or what?

We have had no information on this and if ranked queues are disabled without warning I will be quite a sad panda
YOUR A PANDA?!?!?!?!? I'm sorry to say, but even if your sad ill be happy knowing that even pandas play Lol. Bet HoN and DotA 2 can't say that XD

Pen is Hungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

Maybe Magma Chamber isn't coming out for at least another year because this Dreamhack is so expensive?

): Hopefully not another season with the same style maps.